Go on, say something positive about TD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:At least with TD there isn't a 2 or 3 year wait or longer for new material. I know sometimes it is pricey keeping up with all the TD & related material being issued but we TD fans are spoiled. And as Mick says this year & last year has been exciting times for us followers and I'm looking forward to the furure releases with renewed confidence that they can produce quality like MFD & SIM.
What about being a Kraftwerk fan...one or two releases in 20 years. Their remastered catalogue was reviewed about 3 years back...still waiting, still waiting! :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:At least with TD there isn't a 2 or 3 year wait or longer for new material. I know sometimes it is pricey keeping up with all the TD & related material being issued but we TD fans are spoiled. And as Mick says this year & last year has been exciting times for us followers and I'm looking forward to the furure releases with renewed confidence that they can produce quality like MFD & SIM.
What about being a Kraftwerk fan...one or two releases in 20 years. Their remastered catalogue was reviewed about 3 years back...still waiting, still waiting! :(
When was Pink Floyd's last release? Wasn't it 1993.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
1893 I think ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
Your right Andy. Most of Kraftwerks albums could do with a good remastering ..the likes of Computer Love and Autobahn sound terrible on the CD's available. Their vinyl versions sound better.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
Your right Andy. Most of Kraftwerks albums could do with a good remastering ..the likes of Computer Love and Autobahn sound terrible on the CD's available. Their vinyl versions sound better.
that's the problem...they have been remastered (and by all accounts sound fantastic), it's just that Ralf and Florian are sitting on them...twits!
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
1981. Pink Floyd without Roger Waters is nothing more than glorified David Gilmour music.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
Computer world especially....it's far quiter than most CDs
modulator_esp

Post by modulator_esp »

I quite like a lot of their early stuff and I found the live improvised stuff from the '70s an inspiration