new downloads

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by la sagesse du destin »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:anyone tell me if Oceanride is a new track? Problem being with so much output by TD over the years it difficult to identify where a lot of these tracks originate!.
Also is Hamlet a studio version ? sounds different to 220 Volt version!?>

Oceanride certainly sounds NEW to me Tim 8)
When i hear the totallity of oceanride ,I have the feeling to hear the thorsten's style.
it' s only my impression.
Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Do these 128k downloads come with artwork so thait can be printed to make a cover?
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

will these downloads become available as cd's @ some stage the artwork is great.... !!!!

8) :D :!: :arrow: 8) geoff
24db

Post by 24db »

Two new collections of downloads are now available (Sourced from several CDs including a couple of F/F/S tracks):

Silver Siren Collection
Artist: Tangerine Dream

Starbound Collection

I think this brings the total to 33 downloadable albums. Now I realise that most of us will already have these tracks (bar the 3 new tracks already identified), however I think it's a great way for TD to attract new/er fans, especially as you can try 'before' you buy.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Two new collections of downloads are now available (Sourced from several CDs including a couple of F/F/S tracks):

Silver Siren Collection

Starbound Collection

I think this brings the total to 33 downloadable albums. Now I realise that most of us will already have these tracks (bar the 3 new tracks already identified), however I think it's a great way for TD to attract new/er fans, especially as you can try 'before' you buy.

Yes this is great..............you cant fault TD for giving punters a chance to listen before they buy,no one should be able to complain if they listened before the purchase :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Two new collections of downloads are now available (Sourced from several CDs including a couple of F/F/S tracks):

Silver Siren Collection

Starbound Collection

Yes this is great..............you cant fault TD for giving punters a chance to listen before they buy,no one should be able to complain if they listened before the purchase :arrow:
Complaining? on a TD forum, surely not? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Silver Siren Collection

Starbound Collection

Complaining? on a TD forum, surely not? ;)

Hmm they probably will still find something to chirp off about :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

I may be wrong here ,and please correct me if I am! - I think we have 5 new tracks on the downloads:
Oceanride - definate,
Silver Siren Collection track.
Dream Sculpture.
Last trumpet on 23rd Street.#
Cloud face.

could someone with access to their collection let me know ,as most of ours are stored at present!.
Cheers
la sagesse du destin

timer wrote:I may be wrong here ,and please correct me if I am! - I think we have 5 new tracks on the downloads:
Oceanride - definate,
Silver Siren Collection track.
Dream Sculpture.
Last trumpet on 23rd Street.#
Cloud face.

could someone with access to their collection let me know ,as most of ours are stored at present!.
Cheers
Silver Siren ,dream sculpture and last trumpet on 23rd street are from "What a blast".
the other new track is Year of the monkey.
I have a doubt about "the golden Head" from 7 letters.

Charles
www.tangram-dream.fr
timer

Post by timer »

Think 'the golden head' could be a tyoing error ' as there is a track called ' hte golden heart' on the original.
Also the Dante Aria's title has changed to the Dante Songs?!
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

thanks TD for the downloads :D

filling my ipod very quickly,
please increase the quality, surely everyone is on broadband so download times won't be affected too much.

as for not owning the "hard copy" so what! back up to dvd you'll never loose it!

would be great if artwork was also available for back up cd's

love the new web site design :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

xsaram3 wrote:thanks TD for the downloads :D

please increase the quality, surely everyone is on broadband so download times won't be affected too much.

as for not owning the "hard copy" so what! back up to dvd you'll never loose it!

Welcome to the forum. I'm slightly confused. If you're backing up to disc and requesting artwork, isn't that a "hard copy"?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Hobo wrote:
xsaram3 wrote:thanks TD for the downloads :D

Welcome to the forum. I'm slightly confused. If you're backing up to disc and requesting artwork, isn't that a "hard copy"?
Well, you could download the mp3 to your mp3 player aswell as burning them to cd either as mp3 files or converting them to wave files so that they can be played on a normal cd player.
la sagesse du destin

timer wrote:Think 'the golden head' could be a tyoing error ' as there is a track called ' hte golden heart' on the original.
I bought this day the download from "the golden head" and i can confirm you it's really different from "the golden heart".It's really a new track.
It is the eighth letter from tibet which the postman had forgotten.

Charles
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:
timer wrote:Think 'the golden head' could be a tyoing error ' as there is a track called ' hte golden heart' on the original.
I bought this day the download from "the golden head" and i can confirm you it's really different from "the golden heart".It's really a new track.
It is the eighth letter from tibet which the postman had forgotten.

Charles
I just bought it, all new to me, and a rather nice track