"Optical Race" Tour

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
staatsgrenze wrote:It was as I said, spectacular with the ladders and the lasers, the whole set-up was uniquely TD's best yet, Optical Race is definitely a great recording, no matter what others have said.... August 1988, about 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, perfect man, perfect......... Paul was in top form...

What happened with Ralf Wadephul??
TD with 'some' of their 1988 stage equipment:

Thats a great photo and they had a top stage set-up for this tour.......the band look so much better without those poncey vests on :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
staatsgrenze wrote:It was as I said, spectacular with the ladders and the lasers, the whole set-up was uniquely TD's best yet, Optical Race is definitely a great recording, no matter what others have said.... August 1988, about 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, perfect man, perfect......... Paul was in top form...

What happened with Ralf Wadephul??
TD with 'some' of their 1988 stage equipment:

Thats a great photo and they had a top stage set-up for this tour.......the band look so much better without those poncey vests on :roll:
Haha...what were they thinking of? mind you the band were laughing their heads off during the shoot