Hello again everyone!!!

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Hello again everyone!!!

Post by Froesesque »

Hi all,

It's good to see you all again, I've missed you all. Just sent off for the Tempodrom DVD. Hope you have had a good Christmas. I like the new forum.

Signed Mr Hedgehog lover
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Hobo

Re: Hello again everyone!!!

Post by Hobo »

Froesesque wrote:Hi all,

It's good to see you all again, I've missed you all. Just sent off for the Tempodrom DVD. Hope you have had a good Christmas. I like the new forum.

Signed Mr Hedgehog lover
Welcome back. Have you been hibernating with Hedgehog, in Linda's sock drawer?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

Great too See you Welcome Back Froesesque Accepted Me I’m Not going be here on This Forum.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.angela-aki.com

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php

!!My Work Here’s is Almost Finished with of TD Forum and I’ll be Join of Angela Aki Music!!
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Laserdiscdream wrote:Great too See you Welcome Back Froesesque Accepted Me I’m Not going be here on This Forum.

WHY YOU LEAVE HERE ?

????AKA?????????
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.angela-aki.com

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php

!!My Work Here’s is Almost Finished with of TD Forum and I’ll be Join of Angela Aki Music!!
:?: :?: :D 8) :!: :arrow:
Rico

Post by Rico »

Hey everyone, it's incredibly great to meet you all again, sad the old forum's a lost business (all the data, all the fun, all the flings).

I'm Victor aka sabina over at the old forum, don't know how much I'm remembered.

Anyway, I change my style into Rico, coming from Ricochet (of course :) ), which I used in every other forum but Tangerine Dream one. People nickname me from Ricochet to Rico, so here goes my new name.

Let's put this forum up and running. :)
Cheers
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Signed Mr Hedgehog lover

Welcome back mate :wink: would not be the same without you.......nice to see all the familiar names slowly but surely coming back :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Signed Mr Hedgehog lover
Welcome back hedgehog. 8)
Dzsedzs

Post by Dzsedzs »

Yepp, nice to see you all again. Hope this forum will not get into any sort of trouble.
By the way, is there any kind of oppurtunity to see the old forum? Can't it be as an only readable version? I think that would be good, to read all those great posts. There are many valuable writings in it. Hope it can be done.

Happy New Year All :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Check out my TD site at:
www.freeweb.hu/tangerinedream
And spread the world that Tangerine Dream is a universal language.
--------------------------------------------------------
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Hi there "hedgehog", don't know ya' yet but welcome back, where ever you were........

batman

Post by batman »

Signed Mr Hedgehog lover
Welcome to the new TD Official Forum :)
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
redziller

Post by redziller »

Hello again - but where's that avatar?
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Rico wrote:Hey everyone, it's incredibly great to meet you all again, sad the old forum's a lost business (all the data, all the fun, all the flings).

I'm Victor aka sabina over at the old forum, don't know how much I'm remembered.

Anyway, I change my style into Rico, coming from Ricochet (of course :) ), which I used in every other forum but Tangerine Dream one. People nickname me from Ricochet to Rico, so here goes my new name.

Cheers
Welcome back Victor, it's been too long since we heard from you.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Rico

Post by Rico »

Hobo wrote:
Rico wrote:Hey everyone, it's incredibly great to meet you all again, sad the old forum's a lost business (all the data, all the fun, all the flings).

Cheers
Welcome back Victor, it's been too long since we heard from you.
same, hobo. I mainly waited for the forum to get "fixed", that's all. :lol:

Could have continued some chats on the EMforum collective, I know, but I skipped that, since it's not a favorite club for me.

I mainly went present on two more forums, the most important Prog Archives.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

redziller wrote:Hello again - but where's that avatar?
Harry the hedgehog will be making an appearence soon. I tried to upload him Tuesday from Photobucket, the same picture I used on the old forum but the guys and gals at Eastgate said I needed to make him smaller, but the facilities on Photobucket didn't allow me to decrease him down to the maximum size for avatars asked for on the Profile pages.

I'm dead techey though (lol) so the hog will be returning.
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Cheers

Welcome back Victor,you had me beat there............did not realise you were Sabina :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.