TD...sampled ag...ag...again!

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD...sampled ag...ag...again!

Post by 24db »

Just red this bit of info:

DJ shadow's debut album 'Entroducing' (released by Mo Wax records) uses a sample of Invisible Limits on the track Changeling (it's credited on the sleeve I hear)

Certainly not the first time this album has been sampled and probably not the last either
epsilon75

Re: TD...sampled ag...ag...again!

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Just red this bit of info:

DJ shadow's debut album 'Entroducing' (released by Mo Wax records) uses a sample of Invisible Limits on the track Changeling (it's credited on the sleeve I hear)

Certainly not the first time this album has been sampled and probably not the last either

Tell you what Andy,thats a damn fine album in its own right :wink:

I was in Spillers Records(Cardiff) a few years back and that was playing in the background,i listened to it for around 30 minutes and asked the Lady behind the counter who it was................i was so impressed i bought it 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:

I was in Spillers Records(Cardiff) a few years back and that was playing in the background,i listened to it for around 30 minutes and asked the Lady behind the counter who it was................i was so impressed i bought it 8)
Had to read that a few times Colin before I realised you weren't talking about Stratosfear. Kept thinking "Surely he's heard it before?". :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

I think Ed buller (of Node fame) mentioned him to me a while back, when I asked him what he's been listening to recently.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Had to read that a few times Colin before I realised you weren't talking about Stratosfear. Kept thinking "Surely he's heard it before?". :oops:

I could never have lived that down Chris :oops: Phew
24db

Post by 24db »

Last edited by 24db on Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

One of my golden rules, is that I NEVER purchase or listen to any "artist" that uses the "DJ" moniker. :twisted:
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
24db

Post by 24db »

EricDraven wrote:One of my golden rules, is that I NEVER purchase or listen to any "artist" that uses the "DJ" moniker. :twisted:
DJ Klaus Schulze ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

I bought this album, and it's good, even with a DJ label....not bad for a fiver as well
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:zzzzzzzzz
:? :?
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:zzzzzzzzz
:? :?
my post was in response to spam...long since corrected.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

EricDraven wrote:One of my golden rules, is that I NEVER purchase or listen to any "artist" that uses the "DJ" moniker. :twisted:
I bought a couple of discs by the likes of Paul Okenfold and Sasha's excellent "Expander" ep and love them. Sasha's track Baja is amazing (although sampled) and could easily be played live......
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

DSJR wrote:
I bought a couple of discs by the likes of Paul Okenfold and Sasha's excellent "Expander" ep and love them. Sasha's track Baja is amazing (although sampled) and could easily be played live......

Im a BIG fan of "Sasha's VoYage of Ima" on the BT album "IMA" great stuff IMHO :D