Angela Aki

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

staatsgrenze wrote:Nathalie.......Interchill Records, this lady is not only gorgeous, but she spins the tables too.......

My wife is better looking than that.. :oops: She is in my eyes and makes a good plate of Stovies. :lol:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

sparrow wrote:
staatsgrenze wrote:Nathalie.......Interchill Records, this lady is not only gorgeous, but she spins the tables too.......

My wife is better looking than that.. :oops: She is in my eyes and makes a good plate of Stovies. :lol:
I had to look Stovies up John and tasty as it sounds, I don't think I'd swap it for Nathalie!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

If you have not heard of her, then check out System 7 and the Glade Festival, she put's the mix together........ go to my mypace and click on her pic then you decide......

http://www.myspace.com/onandstopped, she's hails in the UK
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Songs List.

Disc 1 CD

1.Sakurairo
2.On & On
3.Power of Music
4.Home (Piano Version)

Disc 2 DVD

1.Sakurairo (Music Video)
2.Home Live at Zepp in Tokyo
3.Making of Sakurairo

Bought my Self the Latest the Single Sakurairo (Cherry Tree Color) come with the DVD.
I Watch on DVD First time see it the Music Video Looks Great. :wink:

2007 spring, the famous musical work of cherry tree song is born!
The single “cherry tree color” which is after first album “Home” ever since, approximately 9 months which break 600,000 more and more release. If it makes the tune which sings the Tokushima thing where debut single “HOME” passed juvenile period, as for “cherry tree color” the tune which put together the thinking with 2nd home Washington which passed youthful days. While repeating collapse, it is the song which entrusts the thinking to the everyday life which chased the dream where becomes the musician, to the cherry tree of the Potomac river levee.
First time She Produced her own Music.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Laserdisc Dream

Memory of “cherry tree color”

I moving to America from Japan with 15 years old, entered into the university of Washington DC 4 years later. Then up to 25 years old 7 years were passed with Washington DC. The desire which becomes great and, on the other hand absurd insecurity it kept going on a journey to the chest. Life starts from now on. There is a road where this first I should advance. So although thinking, by your completely in the future you cannot imagine you were.

Plate [makurakuran] going lively at the time of university first grade, “this is my destiny!!”With feeling, it determined that you aim toward music. Even then, it did not go very well and [te] many years were perplexed. Romantic love and unrequited love, loneliness, music and dream, home. It has linked to the cherry tree which is in the Potomac river paralleling which is in the vicinity of the apartment where everything has lived that time. Looking at whatever degree same view, frame of mind just is different was visible in another world. 7 years which were passed with Washington DC were my youthful days.

That becoming, now they are age of “cherry tree color”.

While also everyone remembering his own youthful days, because there was yourself of that time, without forgetting that current by his is, we want, is.

Way memory of everyone it dyes to “cherry tree color”. . .

The photograph, when now weekend recording “CDTV” of on air, is the thing. News item of the second photograph looking at “CDTV” to end, - does with the pleasure!!

More Coming. :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

More please :wink: :wink: :wink:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

A fine collection of numbered jerseys and she appears to be communicating through sign language.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Is that 77 a "New York Jets" top :shock: if it is shes a friend for life :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Is that 77 a "New York Jets" top :shock: if it is shes a friend for life :D
Packers fan meself! No cheesehead jokes please! :oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Oh No not a bloody foam triangle :shock: :shock: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Oh No not a bloody foam triangle :shock: :shock: :arrow:
It's a carefully crafted, synthetic wedge, if you don't mind! :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Angela Aki got married.

To everyone

It is abrupt, but I had decided to get married.

The man of the partner from before the debutting is the music director which supports me. I experiencing until now and, everyone compared to understanding the music which is born from there, it is the person whom it supports. When being pleasant, when being sad, my feeling is made important. For me, he is friend, the greatest in the world is the existence which gives the courage which keeps living.

And receiving this opportunity, there are times when we would like to convey to everyone honestly.
As for me, it is not unprecedented to get married.
You graduated the university of Washington, D.C. you got married with the person who at that time has been loved very.
So, as time passes, the feeling two keeps passing each other steadily,
Already, it became impossible above this to keep continuing. And you divorced finally.
Every memory the extent which would like to seal, it was truly painful time.
And you returned home to Japan, did measure debut, 10 years spent and you could produce the first album “Home” which arrives. By the fact that it encounters everyone, it was possible somehow to change harsh feeling into positive.

Among such, it encountered him, loved.
And, you resolved that once more it will try believing marriage.

I do not think marriage “finish” am with. Because you got married, saying
“Happiness” lifetime has understood also the fact that it is not the meaning which is guaranteed well.
In some way that, there is a risk in romantic love, there is a sacrifice, there is selection,
There is a cycle of rut every day.
So, as for the earnest feeling that, we would like to feel “happiness”, you think that it is the everyone same.

It is not the meaning which is not insecure feeling. Marriage there is 100% also you cannot declare the self-confidence which it can succeed. So, when keeping living, as for being necessary, the feeling which would like to succeed compared to, you think that it is the feeling which endeavors. I so believing, continued music so far, lived.

I is as honest as possible making music with the feeling which, have delivered to everyone.
Therefore today, everyone in order to face, this diary was written with gentle feeling.
And now, I very am happy. We would like to convey this feeling to everyone.

Long reading, thank you for.

Angela Aki March 9 2007

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

This is amazing :wink:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Laserdisc Dream

There Still More Coming. :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
bigmoog