Number of Tangerine Dream Fans in the world

fgourlot
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Number of Tangerine Dream Fans in the world

Post by fgourlot »

Guy,

How much are we to love Tangerine Dream in the world?

this night the number of fans who follow Tangerine Dream with Facebook has just reached the number of 46 000 !!!.

We are more and more numerous every day to love Tangerine Dream !!
François from Paris
Hipgnosis

Re: Number of Tangerine Dream Fans in the world

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I think that Facebook and the like have facilitated a lot of this ... when I saw TD here in Portland in the 80's, it was like ... who's that? And I took the same girlfriend to see Alan Stivell some months later ... who's that?

Today, you can catch these on the net easily enough ... and the chance to concentrate all the fans is a lot better than it ever has been ... and I remember back in 1995 screaming at GONG ... get your website up and start selling and letting people know the stuff is available ... and they finally did. They still have issues with re-issues ... but there might be other issues in there that we're not aware of!

I, personally, am not a Facebook fan, and will not use it for security reasons. Like LinkedIn, while I am not worried about any information about me out there, it's just not for me to be out there feeling naked ... not that I have the Adonis body for it with all the cute models around me, either! But I do have a website, and a lot of my writing is on it ... and that's about it for me.
fgourlot

Re: Number of Tangerine Dream Fans in the world

Post by fgourlot »

What is the number of Tangerine Dream fans in the world ?

Tangerine Dream is alive and the number of fans increase each day !!!

The new generation of Tangerine Dream fans arrive !!! (lot of Young men an women where present during the last concerts this summer)

Today, the number of fans who follow each day Tangerine Dream on the official Tangerine Dream Facebook reach the number of 50 000 !!! :D

https://www.facebook.com/TANGERINEDREAM.OFFICIAL/

Follow Tangerine Dream on the official facebook is the best way to have real time news from the band and to speak with them (in particular with Thorsten)
François from Paris