Edgar and TD - the Force Majeure autobiography

Hipgnosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Edgar and TD - the Force Majeure autobiography

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Been reading some odd things, and finished Andy Partridge's (what a fun book to read) and was already worrying about what next, when "Future Days" arrived.

Yeah ... it's good, and I am enjoying it, and it will make a wonderful preface to Edgar's book, and hopefully it will get to my hands before I pass on. I would love to take some more memories with me to the universe, I guess.
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

It's about time for another rant after some six months.

Any updates?
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Message from Tangerine Dream (on Tangerine Dream facebook website)

"Dear Friends,
We really hope you enjoyed the Tangerine Dream documentary on ARTE the director Margarete Kreuzer and Bianca Froese-Acquaye were working at intensively over the last months. A long version to follow - of course with English subtitles at least.

For all those who missed it, the film can be watched for some more weeks in the ARTE library:

http://www.arte.tv/guide/de/056763-000- ... rine-dream

Today we like to announce a new DOUBLE CUPDISC from TD called "PARTICLES" and TWO beautiful WALL CALENDARS 2017: "THE EDGAR MOMENT" and "RHYTHM OF BEING". Just have a look into the EASTGATE shop for further details:

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/shop/index.php

A more detailed newsletter will follow on Sunday giving information on the book, concerts, releases, events etc.
Thanks for listening and supporting Tangerine Dream.
In eternal memory of Edgar.
Warmest regards,
Your Tangerine Dream Team"
François from Paris
Jon

Post by Jon »

FINAL RELEASE DATE:

6 JUNE 2017.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Jon wrote:FINAL RELEASE DATE:

6 JUNE 2017.
where did this information come from ?

I have no email from Eastgate...
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

6 JUNE 2017.

By email from eastgate : eastgate@gmx.com

Peter
projekt-elektronik

"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
ant

Post by ant »

:D A brilliant date for it's release - Edgar's Birthday and the 50th year of TD - as Pop Larkin would say "Perfick"!! :D
Biggus Dickus
dgb1

Post by dgb1 »

Has anyone heard any update about the book?
Is it definitely happening in June?

Cheers,

David
ant

Post by ant »

:) As far as I know the plan is still for a June release and I do know that Bianca is currently working flat out on it, so fingers crossed!! :)
Biggus Dickus
dgb1

Post by dgb1 »

ant wrote::) As far as I know the plan is still for a June release and I do know that Bianca is currently working flat out on it, so fingers crossed!! :)
Cheers.
I think we are all really keen to read this.

David
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

pb2rdf wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

6 JUNE 2017.

By email from eastgate : eastgate@gmx.com

Peter
Considering when I paid for it ... and no email (mine hasn't changed in many years!) ... I have already given up asking, and already believe that I was ripped off.

At least it was for something that meant a lot to me growing up and becoming a person ... instead of invisible!

Still love the music, and just today wrote an article about how things had changed from Beaver and Krause to Atem ... so much for history that everyone thinks is just another Melies film!
projekt-elektronik

6th June is drawing nearer. Any news?

Most probably not.
ant

Post by ant »

:D I have not heard anything to suggest it won't be 6th June, so I am assuming that will still be the release date. There has been a lot of things happening and Bianca and co. have been sorting the autobiography out, along with putting everything together for the rewards to those who contributed to the TD Documentary, trying to sort out distribution for the documentary and trying to sort out a proper TD tour. I am sure it will be uppermost in Bianca's mind to get the book released on Edgar's birth date and she will do all she can to make that happen. Let's just wait and see and keep our finger's crossed. One thing I am sure of and that is we are not going to be 'ripped-off' as one person is suggesting!! :shock:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::D I have not heard anything to suggest it won't be 6th June, so I am assuming that will still be the release date. There has been a lot of things happening and Bianca and co. have been sorting the autobiography out, along with putting everything together for the rewards to those who contributed to the TD Documentary, trying to sort out distribution for the documentary and trying to sort out a proper TD tour. I am sure it will be uppermost in Bianca's mind to get the book released on Edgar's birth date and she will do all she can to make that happen. Let's just wait and see and keep our finger's crossed. One thing I am sure of and that is we are not going to be 'ripped-off' as one person is suggesting!! :shock:
I suspect the book may be 'released' on the 6th June (as in, put in the mail.)

However, due to postal times, it is impossible for everyone to receive their copies son the 6th June. Impossible.