Then there's this EB? TD @ UK Butlins December 2017?

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Then there's this EB? TD @ UK Butlins December 2017?

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

redziller wrote:It would be reasonable to expect some details here though.

Hmmmm? EB
Not sure there's much point in asking EB anything on here any more.

"He/she" does not seem to post or answer questions for a long time. :(
ant

Post by ant »

:( I agree. Sadly this great website seems to be virtually ignored by the TD team now. We get the odd, very rare, statement from time to time, but the magic of the site seems to have gone now. A great shame I think. :(
Biggus Dickus
RAYMAN1970

Post by RAYMAN1970 »

Agreed, guys.

This used to be my go-to place for all things TD, but it seems The Zest on Facebook has taken over that role.

Since this is the "official" TD website, one would expect this to be abuzz with news, postings, media files, etc.

Even the forum, which I used to enjoy tremendously, has fallen silent.

Sad.

I don't believe Edgar would have approved.....
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

It is hardly surprising there is less official input I feel, as virtually the entire TD fan base has abandoned the Official Forum, and did so many moons ago for some reason.

Only a few of us left here now. I will always look in here as it will always be an important place for me where I discovered so much more about TDs music over the years.

Personally I am not a fan of Facebook at all, doubt I will ever use it.
ant

Post by ant »

:? Yes, since Edgar passed a lot of fans seem to have given up on the website, which I think is a big, big shame. The band is still going at the moment and they should be getting the support on here for keeping the band going and for keeping Edgar's 'Quantum' period alive. I also think the fact that EB and co have not put much on here lately, has helped to condemn this site to the faithful few. A real shame and not a great moment to the memory of Edgar. It should be buzzing like the old days, keeping the 'Dream' alive. I am not a big fan of facebook either and would much prefer to hear about all things TD here on the site. Come on EB, get TD buzzing again here on the forum!! :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Well, I was rather (or should I say very) active here for some years. My lack of interest lately has nothing to do with the passing of EF or the so called absence of EB. For me the forum just died more and more due to lack of interest from the 600+ registered "users". Nothing really seemed to happen here anymore. No lively or interesting discussions, little or no interest to new topics started. I guess we are/were 10-15 active users, and the rest never bothered. OK, the main website should be updated on so many levels, but the forum could still be a lively place for fans to discuss their favourite band. Hey, there are 50 years of band and solo history. And there's even an off topic section where we can discuss everything we want (on friendly terms).
So come on, and make the forum lively again!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:Well, I was rather (or should I say very) active here for some years. My lack of interest lately has nothing to do with the passing of EF or the so called absence of EB. For me the forum just died more and more due to lack of interest from the 600+ registered "users". Nothing really seemed to happen here anymore. No lively or interesting discussions, little or no interest to new topics started. I guess we are/were 10-15 active users, and the rest never bothered. OK, the main website should be updated on so many levels, but the forum could still be a lively place for fans to discuss their favourite band. Hey, there are 50 years of band and solo history. And there's even an off topic section where we can discuss everything we want (on friendly terms).
The Zest Facebook page seems to be the place to discuss things these day.. Instant responses etc
Jon

Post by Jon »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Insvims wrote:Well, I was rather (or should I say very) active here for some years. My lack of interest lately has nothing to do with the passing of EF or the so called absence of EB. For me the forum just died more and more due to lack of interest from the 600+ registered "users". Nothing really seemed to happen here anymore. No lively or interesting discussions, little or no interest to new topics started. I guess we are/were 10-15 active users, and the rest never bothered. OK, the main website should be updated on so many levels, but the forum could still be a lively place for fans to discuss their favourite band. Hey, there are 50 years of band and solo history. And there's even an off topic section where we can discuss everything we want (on friendly terms).
The Zest Facebook page seems to be the place to discuss things these day.. Instant responses etc
I have registered a few times on The Zest, but I delete my profile there every time, as I think there are TOO MUCH boring and uninteresting information there. I don't need posts about TD every hour, I just need the most important stuff.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I just came back from Bognor, nice 4 day holiday with my daughter. I really hope TD do make this event. I am actually gonna book now regardless as it will still be a good event I would think and they do pretty good payment options where you can pay off monthly rather than in one lump sum
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Actually TD no longer listed for the event lol