CURT-SACHS-SAAL

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

CURT-SACHS-SAAL

Post by ant »

:? Have heard that TD are performing on 24th June 2017 at the Curt-Sachs-Saal museum. This is another 'small' venue and once again not publicised at all here. Presumably they are not being publicised because they are very small venues so are presumably only being advertised locally. I think this place only seats about 196 people. What happened to the 'World' tour we were told was going to happen in 2017?? Here we are now nearly a third of the way through the year and no 'proper' concert dates announced!! Would be nice EB, if you could give us some updates as to what is happening - and on this website I mean, not on Facebook, Twitter etc. We want to see it here!! :x
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Re: CURT-SACHS-SAAL

Post by fgourlot »

Actualy Tangerine Dream WILL NOT PLAY to the Curt-Sachs-Saal museum the 24 june 2014.

Actualy It is a concert with Thorsten ant Ulrish named "Good Vibration".

More informations here :

https://www.sim.spk-berlin.de/veranstaltungen_8.html
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:? I have heard this but I looked on Hoshiko Yamane's website and she has it on there as a TD concert, presumably with her performing. This is why I think more should be posted here on the Forum/website, to avoid this kind of confusion occurring!! :?
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::? I have heard this but I looked on Hoshiko Yamane's website and she has it on there as a TD concert, presumably with her performing. This is why I think more should be posted here on the Forum/website, to avoid this kind of confusion occurring!! :?

Yeah, it's turning into a YES/ARW situation :)
ant

Post by ant »

:) Have heard through the grapevine that there are two gigs, one as TD (with Hoshiko) and the other just TQ and US, not as TD. :)
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::) Have heard through the grapevine that there are two gigs, one as TD (with Hoshiko) and the other just TQ and US, not as TD. :)
Oh my :roll: