New releases Live in Szczecin CD / Starmus Festival DVD

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: New releases Live in Szczecin CD / Starmus Festival DVD

Post by ant »

:) Hooray!!!!!!!!! Both items have arrived this morning so a TD session is in the air. Brilliant. :D
Biggus Dickus
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

You lucky :D Let us know what you think of them.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

My package should be available tomorrow at the Post Office...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:D Watched the Starmus DVD last night and it was so good to finally see it after a 5 year wait. I know we had the cd release but it makes such a difference to actually see the performance. The first 20 mins or so, of course, are with Brian May and then TD perform their show before Brian returns toward the end to do We Will Rock You. A great show with some nice comments from Edgar to Brian and Brian to Edgar and it sure makes you realise yet again how much we miss that wonderful man. There is a bonus clip of about 12 mins which shows the band members out and about and prepping for the concert. There are shots of conversations but we do not hear what they are saying as it is overlayed with music but it still gives us some more scenes of Edgar at work and at play. Brilliant to finally have this in my collection. Another wonderful TD show to watch again and again. Utter Bliss!!! Next up is the Szczecin concert cd - looking forward to that too.:D
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

I received this morning the TANGERINE DREAM LIVE AT THE PHILHARMONY SZCZECIN-POLAND 2016 CD.

I love it and a spend all the day to listen it !!

The sound is very good.

A must to have !!!. I hope all the fans will buy it !!!

Thinks for all the band, Bianca and all the people who worked to give us thiis fantastic CD.

Long life to Tangerine Dream. The Dream must continue !!!
François from Paris
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I finally watched the Starmus DVD today. It's brilliant and the mix TD / Brian May is very special ! :D
It's so strange to watch another TD concert with Edgar, Iris and Linda as members... Great memories of course, but sadness too.

I'm listening to the first CD of the Szczecin concert now.
I think it's extremely good, because the "new TD" has found a kind of new sound : modern and also linked to the "great TD eras" ! :D
Now I'm impatient to see them live in 2017...
paul wood

Post by paul wood »

A truly superb release. All the tracks have amazing new arrangements & the level of musicianship is excellent. One of the best concerts ever!
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

I agree with you : the song is fantastic : A very good concert with new sounds..

Is is a very beautiful concert. Thinks to all musicians for this fantastic concert !!!!

Guys you can order this CD !!!, it is a must to have !!! , one of the best CD realised by Tangerine Dream, a gift for Edgar and for us !!!!!!
François from Paris
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Available on the download site now!
ant

Post by ant »

:) Had a TD day last Saturday. I watched the Starmus DVD for the second time, followed by the 2014 Farewell concert DVD and then followed by the Poland cd's. An amazing 7.5 hours where I have to admit , a tear came to my eyes on a couple of occasions. I thought the Poland cd was excellent and I felt sure Edgar would have been looking down at it with a huge smile on his face that Thorsten, Ulrich and Hoshiko had done such an amazing job. As they say, they done him proud. Fantastic. Can't wait to see them in 2017. :D
Last edited by ant on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::) Had a TD day last Saturday. I watched the Starmus DVD for the second time, followed by the 2014 Farewell concert DVD and then followed by the Poland cd's. An amazing 7.5 hours where I have to admit , a tear came to my eyes on a couple of occasions. I thought the Poland cd was excellent and I felt sure Edgar would have been looking down at it with a huge smile on his face that Thorsten, Ulrich and Hoshiko had done such an amazing job. As they say, they done hime proud. Fantastic. Can't wait to see them in 2017. :D
Sounds great! My package from Eastgate has arrived today. On my way to the post office soon to pick it up. :-)
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Just arrived here....

On track 3 disc 1 so far. This is utterly superb. Rubycon just blew my head right off there. Had to re-attatch it

Any doubt about the future of this wonderful band is surely now dispelled.

Magnificent.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

sorcerer wrote:Any doubt about the future of this wonderful band is surely now dispelled.
At least, they're on the right path ! I hope they will keep The Dream on after 2017... :)
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Ok just managed to listen to both discs of the Poland gig right through for the first time. What can I say , absolutely superb, great playing and some wonderful arrangements. Edgar would be proud of this I am sure. Congratulations to all concerned.

Highlights, the whole of the release is of a quality befitting Tangerine Dream at the highest level, however for me;

Rubycon - blew me away as described above already :P
Grind - Oh yes !!!!!
Second Gravity - absolutely beautiful, moving music. Quite stunning.
Song of the Whale - tear in my eye and hairs on the beck of the neck stuff .

Seriously hope I manage to see Tangerine Dream live in 2017 and cannot wait for the new studio album.

The Dream absolutely lives on.
La force du courage
Location: Herblay (about 25 km northwest of Lutèce, capital of France)

Post by La force du courage »

5 years ago, I will never have imagined that I was one of the first hundred buyers of "Gate of Saturn" album, and I shall become one of the ten winners of a raffle whose the prize is the DVD Starmus.
That's why I was very surprised on last Saturday in the morning when the postman rang my bell and delivered me a packet from Austria. How I was happy to read the accompanying letter with the DVD announcing the good piece of news.
Thank you so much Tangerine Dream, it is the first time I win something in a raffle! :)
And what a happiness to see Edgar alive one more time !