A message from Thorsten Quaeschning

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

A message from Thorsten Quaeschning

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

13 Years ago today I met Edgar for the first time at Eastgate Studios in Vienna. (You know that) I prefer making music than writing nostalgic or useful/useless messages, maybe because it is as difficult to leave the “music-focus-zone” as it is to enter it. But I could make this an “anniversary-exception”.

Since 2003 many things happened and I learned (at least I was told) a lot from the great Master. A very intensive time and a very sad passing of Edgar in January 2015.

Over the past 18 Months, it was necessary to take time to put things in order, find the right team to carry on and complete and compose new music.

We are actually hitting the home straight of the new “Quantum Gate” album and planning new concerts, concepts, follow-up-albums and maybe a “50 Years Tangerine Dream”-special for 2017 (Tangerine Dream was founded in 1967 by Edgar Froese, Volker Hombach, Lanse Hapshash, Charlie Prince and Kurt Herkenberg).

So all I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your company and interest over the last 13 years, and hopefully in the years to come – I would appreciate it very much.
See and hear you soon.
Yours,
Thorsten “Q” Quaeschning

:!: :arrow:
ant

Re: A message from Thorsten Quaeschning

Post by ant »

:) Thanks Laserdisc Dream, good to hear that from Thorsten. Just wish that someone would just spend 5 mins to send us an updated TD Newsletter, especially about the Starmus DVD that was supposed to come out at the end of June. I have emailed twice but am not getting any replies. :(
Biggus Dickus
exit81

Re: A message from Thorsten Quaeschning

Post by exit81 »

Many thanks to Thorsten for this encouraging update. I'm pleased to learn there are many plans for the future of TD, and judging by the quality of the Quantum Gate EP, I think it's a really exciting time to be a fan of the band. Really looking forward to future music and concerts.