KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

fgourlot
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Post by fgourlot »

We need you to produce the Tangerine Dream documentary.

The kickstarter campain started 2 days ago.

We are 229 people to produce this documentary. We need more producers !!!.

If you give money you will can receive the documentary DVD, CD, posters and more surprises (just click on the icon to have more informations,you make your gift before giving money if it is OK for you)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738.

Help us : the Dream has to become reality !!!!
François from Paris
TDludo

Re: KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Post by TDludo »

Now 238 "bakers" (21 000 euros) : that's a good start, but not enough.
This documentary needs many more bakers to become a reality ! :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

We need you to produce the Tangerine Dream Documentary and make the Dream Reality.

This morning more than 267 fans join this fantastic projet (22000 €).

Please join us !!!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear all,

The A.V. Club have already published an article about this project.

See here:

http://www.avclub.com/r/236393tsd

330 beakers have yet given money to produce this project !!

We need more beakers (we have only 22 days to reach our goal !!!!!!

Help us to produce this TD documentary !!!

François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear all, Dear all TD fans in the word,

Today more than 348 fans decided to participate to this fantastic projetct.. We need you to make the dream reality.

In honour to Edgar, in honour of the TD banc, in honour to Bianca, please become beaker, as me, and help us to finance the TD documentary. We have only 19 days

François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Message from TD :

WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT ON KICKSTARTER -

"JUST 5 DAYS TO GO!!

LINK TO OUR CAMPAIGN: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738

The first feature-length documentary about Tangerine Dream and it all depends on us if this project is going to happen.

Before his sudden death Edgar was already involved in this project and he was a big advocator of this documentary which should be mirroring the rich and revolutionary history of Tangerine Dream in the field of electronic music.

Unfortunately the most interesting archive material is in the hand of big TV stations and they demand a lot of money to use this material for this documentary. Just to give you an example: Only one minute of archive material can cost several thousand Euros!

Additionally we like to shoot more interesting interviews with well-known collaborators, film directors, ex members etc. of Tangerine Dream and have to invest for traveling and paying our film team and equipment.

Furthermore it is planned to show this documentary on international film festivals as well as in cinemas.

Therefore we like to ask you once again to think about this unique project one more time, if you see a possibility to support this campaign. It would simply be great!

Many thanks in advance,

all the best,

EASTGATE MUSIC & ARTS"
François from Paris
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

I was a bit late but pledged 65 euros on Thursday. Still 25.000 euros needed to reach the goal...
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all fans :

"TWO LIMITED ARTWORKS MADE & SIGNED BY EDGAR FROESE NOW AVAILABLE AS NEW REWARDS (see 2.000 € rewards)

We offer two limited zoom-o-prints made & signed by mastermind of Tangerine Dream, Edgar Froese (see photos below). They are absolutely exclusive. We add these arteworks to our Kickstarter page, including other rewards (see 2000 € rewards). Special thanks to Ron Barret who parted with his personal treasures in order to help succeeding with our Kickstarter project!

If you like to call these unique and wonderful artworks your own, here’s your chance! "

Please support the first long TD Documentary" here :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... nav_search

We nned your support to get the Sony and Virgin cost licences to make the TD Documentary film

We have now less than 64 hours !!!!
François from Paris
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

fgourlot wrote:We asked your support to get the Sony and Virgin cost licences to make the TD Documentary film
It's disgusting and depressing that these cost licences set by big corporations are by far the biggest obstacles for this kind of projects. In order to do and have something great we have to pour our hard earned money into the pockets of stock holders who haven't even heard about Tangerine Dream. Crazy.
fgourlot wrote:We have now less than 64 hours !!!!
Unless Mark Zuckerberg suddenly discovers a TD fan inside him, the situation looks hopeless in my eyes. :roll:
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear all TD Fans !!

We have received a good news from TAG/TRAUM produced of the TD Documentary !!!!!

"We received a wonderful message from an anonymous sponsor. He/she is consent to double all the pledges which will be made from today on. Of course the sponsor is known to us and trustworthy.

What does it mean exactely? Here’s a sample calculation: 23.473 € are still missing. In case, 11.761,50 € will be funded, then 11.761,50 € comes from our sponsor.

That’s already a great deal, but we like to make your coming contribution a bit more attractive: THE NEXT 100 BACKERS WILL GET A TD–SHIRT ON TOP (exclusive & limited)! Check it out here: bitly.com/td-shirt

Did you pledge today? Then please send an e-mail including your shirt size to rahmani@tagtraum.de or palku@tagtraum.de

Once more we appeal to your love for TD. Please help us to make the dream come true by supporting our Kickstarter project: bitly.com/kickstarter-tangerine-dream

We can make it happen!!!

Best wishes,

TAG/TRAUM"

Please click here : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... =discovery
François from Paris
barry morse

Post by barry morse »

dos anyone no what the music is on the td documemtary thanks
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear All Fans !

We reached tonight 75% of our goal !!

We need you !!!! We have only 17 hours !!!

Informations news :

"We received a wonderful message from an anonymous sponsor. He/she is consent to double all the pledges which will be made from today on. Of course the sponsor is known to us and trustworthy.

What does it mean exactely? Here’s a sample calculation: 23.473 € are still missing. In case, 11.761,50 € will be funded, then 11.761,50 € comes from our sponsor.

That’s already a great deal, but we like to make your coming contribution a bit more attractive: THE NEXT 100 BACKERS WILL GET A TD–SHIRT ON TOP (exclusive & limited)! Check it out here: bitly.com/td-shirt

Did you pledge today? Then please send an e-mail including your shirt size to rahmani@tagtraum.de or palku@tagtraum.de

Once more we appeal to your love for TD. Please help us to make the dream come true by supporting our Kickstarter project: bitly.com/kickstarter-tangerine-dream

We can make it happen!!!

Best wishes,

TAG/TRAUM"

For
François from Paris
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Yesterday I told about this campaign at work to someone I though might know Tangerine Dream but no, he didn't. In Finland Tangerine Dream really is TOTALLY unknown. People know Kraftwerk, but not Tangerine Dream. Our freedom is freedom to ignore.

I think we need to face the facts: We fans are a small bunch of delusional weirdos thinking Tangerine Dream is something special. Well, 99.999 % of people couldn't care less and that's a big problem when trying to collect money. :roll:

This is nothing new to me. My whole life has been like this: Being in tiny minorities and feeling I am a weirdo amongst "normal" people just because I don't want to fully use my freedom to ignore what's not force-fed to us in the media. That's why I have become extremely cynical.
ant

Post by ant »

:( It is sad to think that has been the story of your life 71db. TD have had a large following over the years and I have met numerous people who know them. They may not be a massive fan like me, but they know them. TD have never been in the 'popular music domain' like others, because Edgar did not want that. He admired other bands and musicians but never wanted the fame I think. They never aimed for No. 1 hits etc, as that was not what Edgar was trying to do with his music. To him, I think, it was a musical journey for which he was quite happy if some of us tagged along. There is a good chance this documentary will be made. At the time of writing this, there is an anonymous pledger who will give exactly the same amount at the end of today as all the pledges since sometime last Sunday and I think we only need circa 3000 euros for that to happen, so I am optimistic now!! Cheer up 71db, life is not all doom and gloom. As Talk Talk once said - "Life is what you make it". :)
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Interesting discussion...

I think 71db isn't wrong, when he's saying that a vast majority of people "couldn't care less" about TD, and it's obviously depressing for us. But now we know this project can really see the light of day ! This will be an opportunity to show people the reality of TD and their influence. Once the movie is finished, we can show it to many people who don't know them.

Same thing about Edgar's book : it will be a precious item to talk about. So let's try to be optimistic... :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...