KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

MESSAGE FROM TAG/TRAUM film production and EASTGATE MUSIC:

We’re live now!

Today, we proudly fire the starting shot for our crowdfunding campaign “THE TANGERINE DREAM DOCUMENTARY“.

Together with you, we worked towards this day, and from now on, you can support our Kickstarter project the whole month through.

Just follow this link and show what the fandom of Tangerine Dream is made of:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738

Click here and find out why Brian May thinks you should support our campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNR3waGkSp0

PS: Don’t forget: In case we gather 30% of the funding sum right at the beginning, the crowdfunding will most likely be successful.

Let’s make the dream come true!!!

Yours,

TAG/TRAUM and EASTGATE MUSIC TEAM
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Re: KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Post by ant »

:D Hi EB. Have done my backing along with, at this time, 185 others and it is approaching the 25% mark after nearly 36hrs, so going well. I wish everyone success with this project as it is well time for Edgar and all the other TD members over the years to get the recognition they deserve for being the most influential band of musicians ever known. Good luck in reaching the target over the next 29 days. :D
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I have done my pledge as well. Really hope it goes well. What happens if the goal is not reached? Will the documentary be cancelled? It has gone very well in the first two days, but it's still a long way to the goal. Let's hope the best! :-)
ant

Post by ant »

:D Currently only 401 euros short of the 30% mark in around the 2.5 day mark so going fairly well I would say. Keep up the good work everyone and let's make this happen!! :D
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Just above 30 % now... let's go ! :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:( Slowed a bit now I think and hovering around 22,270 euros, around 1,063 short of the 33% mark. Still, I suppose that is not bad in what is, after all, only the 4th day. Just hope it keeps going and that later on we may get some of the 'bigger' backers appearing!! I live in hopes as I so want this project to succeed. Come on all you TD fans out there that haven't so far supported this project - please pledge what you can and make this happen. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:( Definitely slowing up now as it currently stands at 22916 euros which is only 646 more than nearly this time yesterday. I do hope this is only a temporary lul otherwise we may not get the remaining 67% needed. :( Hope I'm wrong. Come on all you TD fans, get backing. As Oliver said 'Please Sir, I want Some More'!! :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Unfortunately it seems like it will be hard to reach the goal. I guess most of the people that had decided to back this project did so within the first couple of days. Must have some really heavy backers later if this is to succeed.
ant

Post by ant »

:( Doesn't seem to have moved at all in the last 8 hours. Unless we have a real big surge near the end, I am thinking the 70000 euro target will not be achieved and if that happens I will be well and truly gutted. Come on all you TD fans out there, dig deep and make this happen - please!! :(
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

A "TD documentary sticker" for everyone if the amount is 35 000 euros on Sunday... Let's do it ! :)

Still 9000 euros to give in less than 5 days...
ant

Post by ant »

:( Sadly it is looking more and more unlikely that neither the half way target or the full target will be reached in the times designated. In the last 24 hours there has only been 550 euros backed and, although we thank these people, at that rate it will not be enough. It is time now, I feel, for some bigger backers to join in to make this work, otherwise this, probably, once in a lifetime chance will be missed for ever. Let's pray that does not happen. :(
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:) About 40% of the way now but only 15 days left so we definitely need a few of the 5000 & 7000 Euro backers now. We have 2 who have pledged 1500 euros but nothing above. I still hope we can do this and I am sure some will enter and make this happen in the last few days of the campaign. TD are such a wonderful band, they deserve this honour, so please, let's make this become a reality!! :)
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

for all TD fans,,

It is time to make the dream realility. Please join us to produce the TD documentary.

We have now only 14 days to reach our goal.

We are more than 386 beakers in the world. We dream than you will be the nextt beaker !!!
François from Paris
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

TD Documentary is "Project of the day" on Indiewire, a well known site !

Go there and leave a positive comment, and maybe it will be chosen as "Project of the week". Would be good the the funding ! :)

http://www.indiewire.com/article/tanger ... r-20160517
ant

Post by ant »

:( was at 40% stage 2 days ago and we are now at 41.8% stage. With only 13 days of the campaign to go we need a big surge in backers to make it happen. It is being advertised in various places now and I am sending out some info about it this week where I work, just in case there are some hidden TD fans in the company, so hopefully this will do enough to push that sum up and reach the target by the end of the month. I so want this to happen!! :)
Biggus Dickus