New Album Autumn 2015

TDludo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: New Album Autumn 2015

Post by TDludo »

Hipgnosis wrote:Too much male testosterone for me! I guess the young lady has no talent or ability to say and add anything!
We also know that Hoshiko plays violin on these tracks... so that's something ! :wink:
But I agree that it would be nice to see her compose with "the guys"... Maybe later ? We'll see...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

So... will the QUANTUM KEY cupdisc be shipped today (and Saturday) ? Waiting for it ! :)
ant

Post by ant »

:? Hoshiko does compose music herself as I have one of her albums. She is a very talented lady and is involved in the Quantum Gate release. Ok, so she may not be co-composing on this as I am sure the foundations have been set by Edgar and Thorsten and Ulrich are the best to build on those foundations, but I am sure Hoshiko will contribute well to the project. :D
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::? Hoshiko does compose music herself as I have one of her albums. She is a very talented lady and is involved in the Quantum Gate release. Ok, so she may not be co-composing on this as I am sure the foundations have been set by Edgar and Thorsten and Ulrich are the best to build on those foundations, but I am sure Hoshiko will contribute well to the project. :D
I agree on this. I can't understand at all where Hipgnosis comes from with these statements (but I rarely understand him).
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

ant wrote::? Hoshiko does compose music herself as I have one of her albums.
Listen to a new track composed by Hoshiko here : https://soundcloud.com/tukico_hoshikoyamane/re-leaf
:)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

TDludo wrote:
ant wrote::? Hoshiko does compose music herself as I have one of her albums.
Listen to a new track composed by Hoshiko here : https://soundcloud.com/tukico_hoshikoyamane/re-leaf
:)
Thanks for the link. Beautiful piece.
Now waiting for Linda's new album. :-)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Hope shipping started on time EB :)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Hope shipping started on time EB :)

Hi T4N63R1N3 DR34M,

the biggest part of orders has already been sent out, hope you and all the others will receive and enjoy the CD soon!
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Hope shipping started on time EB :)

Hi T4N63R1N3 DR34M,

the biggest part of orders has already been sent out, hope you and all the others will receive and enjoy the CD soon!
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

I bought the download, just in case it does not arrive before we go on holiday tomorrow, so it's fine :)
ant

Post by ant »

:( Nothing has arrived here in the UK as yet. Have had one delivery today already so could be next week now. I have the download too so if it does not arrive today I will have that to listen to over the weekend.

Any chance of having other delivery options EB, like courier? I would not mind paying a little extra if it meant getting things in a couple of days. I do that elsewhere so would be more than happy to do that here.

Anyway, snail mail it is this time :roll:
Biggus Dickus
La force du courage
Location: Herblay (about 25 km northwest of Lutèce, capital of France)

Post by La force du courage »

I'm happy because this morning around 11am, the postman gave me "Quantum Key" ! :)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Finally, I have the cupdisc (and also a nice signed card)... :D
I listened to it (but only once) and I think I have to listen more carefully in the next days.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Received the Key yesterday and played it last night. What can I say - It is a wonderful 32 mins of music, full of atmosphere and energy. Just love the first track, which will be the only one of the four on the upcoming Quantum Gate release. The words on the back also echo mine in that it is in honour of my musical hero who will always be with me during the rest of my journey here on Earth. A really lovely release and I also like Hoshiko's subtle and moving violin elements. Well done Thorsten, Ulrich and Hoshiko on a very fitting tribute to Edgar and four excellent pieces of music (three with the input of the big man himself ). Cannot wait for the Gate release - possibly drooling at the thought!! Edgar would be so proud of this venture into the Quantum years, only made possible by his genius before passing. R.I.P. Edgar - we miss you but you are very much with us on this journey with Thorsten, Ulrich and Hoshiko. The Dream continues!! :D
Biggus Dickus