All You need is Love

El Mystico
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

All You need is Love

Post by El Mystico »

Does anyone know what is the first piece of TD music on the All You Need is Love DVD? - with the bird song.
Thanks
Sequent C'

Re: All You need is Love

Post by Sequent C' »

How far into the episode (episode 17 right?) is it? I know the one at 28:444 when they first come on is Ricochet Part 2.
El Mystico

Post by El Mystico »

Hi
I know (and love!) Ricochet...the piece I mean is much earlier - from 7.30. Thanks!
Sequent C'

Post by Sequent C' »

I believe that is footage of their October 4th, 1975 show. That's the only time, as far as I'm aware,, that they were at Convetry Cathedral. I know a bootleg exists, but I have not heard it so I cannot confirm whether that was part of the show, or simply warm-up footage.
El Mystico

Post by El Mystico »

Hi

Thanks for this; you are right, that the film is Coventry Cathedral; but the sound isn't!
The Ricochet excerpt is from the richochet album, not the concert; and this too is not from the concert.
The concert bootleg I have is very poor quality. There is a DVD of supposedly the whole concert; but again, while the visuals are of the cathedral show, the soundtrack is direct from Ricochet! It makes me think there is not a good quality audio recording of the Cathedral concert.