New Farewell Tour CD & Blu Ray

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: New Farewell Tour CD & Blu Ray

Post by ant »

:D This is making me want to see this more and more. Come on Mr Postman, make today the day. Just can't wait to see this DVD of a fantastic concert. Will be watching it with a tear in my eye no doubt. :(
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:roll: Is any package out there?? :roll:
Biggus Dickus
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

@all
The postman did not ring, not even twice ;)

The DVD has been delivered today, so I can watch it.
Will enjoy watching and listening, with lots of memories and emotions.

Assume everyone will ..........

Peter
Thanks Eastgate !!
ant

Post by ant »

:( Nothing in the early post again today here in London. What do Royal Mail do with things? :evil:
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

I look constantly for two days this DVD !!!

This is one of the best DVD of Tangerine Dream !!

You feel on the inside of the concert.

It's very well filmed. I recommend it :D !!!!!!
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:D Am sure I will absolutely love it - if it ever arrives!! :(
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D DVD & CD has arrived so tonight will be a TD night with a drink in one hand, raised in memory of the big man himself, and no doubt a tear or two in the eye. Looking forward to seeing this wonderful concert again. :D
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::D DVD & CD has arrived so tonight will be a TD night with a drink in one hand, raised in memory of the big man himself, and no doubt a tear or two in the eye. Looking forward to seeing this wonderful concert again. :D
They have arrived here as well, so I have exactly the same plans.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

The CD and DVD have arrived yesterday ! :D

"Out of this World" is a very nice compilation. It was emotional to hear "Ganymede's Kiss", the last track composed by Edgar... :(
I only watched half the DVD so far (but will watch it entirely tonight). It's very well done, with many nice details (Edgar's gestures, Thorsten's smiles, reactions in the audience).
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:D Watched this DVD Friday, Saturday and Sunday and absolutely loved it. It was a great evening which was topped by me meeting all the band after the show and for the last time shaking the hand of the maestro himself. Brought back some very happy memories of the night and not only do I miss Edgar very much but I will also miss meeting up with Iris and Linda as they are lovely ladies and it was always good to have a little chat with them after the shows. The sound and picture on this DVD is excellent and Edgars very last sentence at the end of the show made me very sad in light of the events that followed eight months later. A great concert and a great DVD which I, no doubt, will watch a lot. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Also listened to the new cd compilation. A very nice selection by Bianca and some lovely words by her about Edgar. Very emotional whilst listening to it. Thank you Bianca for this little tribute to Edgar and thanks for taking our wishes to heart and continuing with the Quantum Years along with Thorsten, Ulrich, Peter and Hoshiko. I am sure Edgar would be very pleased with this outcome and I am very much looking forward to all things 'Quantum' to come. :D
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I'm watching the DVD again (yesterday and today). A very special one indeed... 8)
I think that many people will miss the two great ladies (Iris and Linda). Maybe they could come back for the next concerts, along with Bernie and some others ?? That would be cool !

Please ant, can you "decode" what Edgar said at the end of the concert ? I'm not sure I hear / understand correctly his words... Thanks in advance ! :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:D What Edgar said right at the end was that it was Farewell to a period, in other words not farewell to Tangerine Dream and that they would see us again. That is what made it sad for me because, unfortunately, we will not see him again. :( I don't think Iris & Linda will be with them in the next concerts, unless they appear just as a tribute to Edgar, because these are the new Quantum years and therefore the music is unlikely to be composed to include drums, sax and flute etc. Hopefully Hoshiko will still be with them though. It would be nice if Linda and Iris could come over to the UK with their own bands though but unfortunately at the moment they only seem to do Germany mostly, at least that is the case with Iris I think. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
paul wood

Post by paul wood »

This DVD is a marvellous gift to fans. The concert is wonderfully captured with excellent picture and sound quality. And what a lovely idea to include a great selection of audience shots as a tribute to the audience.

Well worth waiting for and a moving farewell on UK soil to the Great Man himself.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The Phaedra Farewell dvd is a great one. However it is very sad to see Edgar so frail ..I dont think he ever got over the Fall which shattered his jaw. It ended quite tearfully with me. Great great music. The last concert filmed with Edgar ever.