New Album Autumn 2015

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New Album Autumn 2015

Post by ant »

:D Celebration album for Edgar now well under way (Thorsten, Ulrich, Hoshiko and Peter B.) and looking like an Autumn 2015 release. Will be called Quantum Gate. :D
Biggus Dickus
Sfearical Sequence

Re: New Album Autumn 2015

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

Nice!
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I don't know ... too much silence from that whole group of folks, and I have a feeling that things are not as smooth as you and I might expect or think. I suppose that is normal.

I think I would like to have a book I already paid for, first, though!
ant

Post by ant »

:) The book may not appear until late Dec 15 or early 16. Because of other things occurring since the passing of Edgar, I understand that Bianca needs more time to put everything together on the book. I have no problem with the fact that I have paid for it up front and don't care if it takes 3 years to see the end product. None of us were expecting Edgar to pass and because of that I am sure a lot of things/situations have changed and have to be re-arranged/adapted. This all takes time and I am happy to wait for the book for as long as it takes. I am sure if you felt that strongly about it you could ask for a refund, which I am sure they would be disappointed about. All good things come to those that wait!! :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I agree with ant. Of course this book will take longer time now. None of us expected what happened. This will take it's time. I am sure it will be worth it. No problem to wait until next year for me. In the meantime we will get new music!
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

ant wrote::)
... I am sure if you felt that strongly about it you could ask for a refund, which I am sure they would be disappointed about. All good things come to those that wait!! :)
Nahhhh ... I would never ask for that. Even if I died before the book came, I would still be happy. There has been enough beauty coming from there, for me to complaint about it!

What I was suggesting is that the "principals" involved are too quiet and that is usually not a sign of secrecy as much as it is the fact that there probably are too many disagreements that are causing some issues that are harder to decide on and you don't have an Edgar with a whip to handle all the fuss, and punish the piano!

Aside from that, the silence, and the lack of ability for any of these folks to say anything about the music, the art, and how they feel ... is scary ... it's almost like they don't want to shake the boat too much, lest it fall sideways and kill the whole thing.

I'm a writer. I can tell you that I am writing a novel. And that this one is about one person's recovery from drugs after being found on the streets, and coming back the other way is her story about getting into it. If you ask me for a "meaning" ... I say ... there is as much as you can find in it, because I can not tell you about "meanings", because I do not write for "meanings" ... I write for what I see ... (check the poem I wrote here after Edgar's passing!). I have no idea what the "meanings" are, because that is a term that has nothing to do with my own "inner vision". Thus, it is like me telling you that this is a story about Guernica ... and look at the painting, and see the hardcore parts of it, which you find ugly, but obviously, there is a beauty that you see, that appeals to you ... and that it ... it's truth and the fact that you survived next to it ... or something like it.

I didn't tell you anything about the story that will help you even see it, when you have the chance to read it! (If it ever happens!)

It's a very "music" thing to "hide", thinking that others will steal your ideas ... but no one can steal "you". Or as Daevid Allen put it so well, you can kill my body, but you can't kill me ... and I will update that to you can kill my words, but you can't kill me ... (the words usually survive in one way or another!).

I will agree ... that this is how I see it ... and not the same as others, but seeing that kind of secrecy, strikes me of lack of confidence on their work and "person'age" that they wish to put forth and show. Which, of course, is not what the audience will see anyway!!!!! ... so why bother?
Jon

Post by Jon »

What on Earth is he talking about...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Jon wrote:What on Earth is he talking about...
Search me :)
ant

Post by ant »

:lol: No idea either - I got completely lost with that response. Thought it was just me but am glad it's not. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Same here. No idea!
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

It's always easy to kiss the last reply and not read things!

Typical correctness!

The work is over ... long live the king. The fans are now content with the dribbling's and the left over needles and stitches! Anyone with ideas is heretofore out of it and is not saying anything! There is no outlet for it anymore!

:shock:

:P

:lol:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

It's always easy to kiss the last reply and not read things!

Typical correctness!

The work is over ... long live the king. The fans are now content with the dribbling's and the left over needles and stitches! Anyone with ideas is heretofore out of it and is not saying anything! There is no outlet for it anymore!

:shock:

:P

yes, exactly, totally agree with you. correct. great statement.
??? what ???

ant

Post by ant »

:roll: Normally I'd say, whatever he's on I'll have one too but in this case I think I will stay well clear of whatever it is!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

ant wrote::roll: Normally I'd say, whatever he's on I'll have one too but in this case I think I will stay well clear of whatever it is!! :lol:
Totally straight!

I'm a veteran! I quit the kid stuff a long time ago, but did not lose myself in the process, be it in a woman, or child! I'm still wild, crazy ... and an over grown kid!

All I'm seeing is dehypnotized toothpaste and electrocuted comments now and then. Sort of like, the less said the better!
Jon

Post by Jon »

ant wrote::roll: Normally I'd say, whatever he's on I'll have one too but in this case I think I will stay well clear of whatever it is!! :lol:
Indeed! :lol: