music downloads to tablet or smartphone

astralvoyager
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

music downloads to tablet or smartphone

Post by astralvoyager »

I want to purchase the digital downloads of the farewell tour and supernormal. But I don't have access to a pc. I only use a android tablet and smartphone - galaxy s5.
Can I purchase and download these albums from the td download shop to my phone or tablet. Unzipping the file is no problem as I can get a win zip app.
Or is the process purly designed to be windows based?
I think it would be a good idea maybe to update the purchase and download method so a android tablet or phone can be used as most people use this platform nowadays, I actually don't bother using a computer anymore.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
sorcerer

Re: music downloads to tablet or smartphone

Post by sorcerer »

Good question.

There will be more and more folk in this situation, particularly the younger generation.

Hopefully the admin team will reply regarding this, but you could also drop them an email to ...

eastgate@gmx.com

Be interesting to know if the download can operate on android and also direct to an ipad for instance.
ant

Post by ant »

:oops: I'm Old School I'm afraid. I still prefer cd's and don't do a lot of downloading. I like to have something physical to hold and look at with nice cover artwork etc. Just having it on a machine doesn't interest me, plus I don't like walking around listening to music as I like to hear what's going on around me. Give me a settee, a drink or two and a TD CD and I am very happy!! :D
Biggus Dickus
Jon

Post by Jon »

ant wrote::oops: I'm Old School I'm afraid. I still prefer cd's and don't do a lot of downloading. I like to have something physical to hold and look at with nice cover artwork etc. Just having it on a machine doesn't interest me, plus I don't like walking around listening to music as I like to hear what's going on around me. Give me a settee, a drink or two and a TD CD and I am very happy!! :D
Agreed.