Booster VII - the final Booster...

RAYMAN1970
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Booster VII - the final Booster...

Post by RAYMAN1970 »

Whenever TD releases a live album or a compilation (like the Booster series), I find myself weeding through all of the tracks and only downloading the ones I don't already have (I don't buy physical CDs anymore - I have too many already!).

The NEW songs that pop up on the Boosters are a given, but I always give a listen to the "remixed" or live versions of previously released tracks before I decide to purchase them. SOME of the remixes are a delight and breathe new life into older tracks. Others are just rehashes of the same old thing. Again, the choice is up to each individual listener as to what is "bad" or what is "good" and worthy enough to add to your own personal collection. For me, I just can't see paying full price for a release that contains 80% of songs I already own.

I know the Boosters are meant to be a "sampler" for those who are new to TD and those who are "casual" listeners, but for life-long fans like me, I feel the need to cherry-pick. I guess that means I'm not a "completist", but I do LOVE me some TANGERINE DREAM!

Peace.

:mrgreen:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

La force du courage wrote:Delay understood, but sad to have to wait until, may be, the end of January ! And this time, I hope that there will be no problem with the sendings !
Now it's written "SHIPPING START:31 JANUARY 2015" (for Booster VII and The Australian Concerts)...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Don't know if the shipping start for this album + the Australian concerts was still 31 January... ?
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

We all like to get our items,but let's give Bianca and the TD family some time to grieve. Emotions will be running very high now,and mailing out CDs and other items,will be the furthest away matter from their minds.

We need to have patience and understanding,at this very sad and emotional time. We will get them,just understandably longer to wait,on this occasion.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
redziller

Post by redziller »

epsilon75 wrote:We all like to get our items,but let's give Bianca and the TD family some time to grieve. Emotions will be running very high now,and mailing out CDs and other items,will be the furthest away matter from their minds.

We need to have patience and understanding,at this very sad and emotional time. We will get them,just understandably longer to wait,on this occasion.
Indeed. Besides, I can see it being a struggle putting on the last EF/TD to play (whether they are or not we'll know in the fullness of time)
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
ant

Post by ant »

:) I agree that we will get them when they are ready to start shipping. It is only two weeks ago today that the great man passed and things will still be very raw. Whenever they are ready is fine with me whether it be this week or in two months time. :)
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Let's just give the family the privacy and space that they need,in coming to terms with the huge void in their lives. The Autobiography,CDs and whatever else,can wait.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
dream-fan

Post by dream-fan »

epsilon75 wrote:Let's just give the family the privacy and space that they need,in coming to terms with the huge void in their lives. The Autobiography,CDs and whatever else,can wait.
Sure, CDs and book can wait, but I think the Eastgate-shop isn' t Edgars family. I am the last who say "the show must go on", but it may be dangerous for Eastgate to stop the Online-shop for some time. Then, noone has a reason to place a new order.
ant

Post by ant »

:? Nobody is saying they should stop for a long time but should these new releases be delayed a little bit then so be it. That's all we are saying. :?
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

dream-fan wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Let's just give the family the privacy and space that they need,in coming to terms with the huge void in their lives. The Autobiography,CDs and whatever else,can wait.
Sure, CDs and book can wait, but I think the Eastgate-shop isn' t Edgars family. I am the last who say "the show must go on", but it may be dangerous for Eastgate to stop the Online-shop for some time. Then, noone has a reason to place a new order.
They may NOT be family, BUT they will be have been VERY close to Edgar through work. It's not like
they are Amazon you know...there may only be 2 or 3 employees at Eastgate.......and they will be upset too.

Have patience. Things will be sent in good time.
ant

Post by ant »

:) It has just been announced that they are expecting the new albums to arrive today (5th Feb 15) and shipping will then commence, so we should have them some time next week. :)
Biggus Dickus
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

If shipping has started, surprised no one has reported receiving any discs yet. Any info?
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

The first discs have reached some address today .
RAYMAN1970

Post by RAYMAN1970 »

Booster VII is available for downlaod in the download shop, but only disc 1??????
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

RAYMAN1970 wrote:Booster VII is available for downlaod in the download shop, but only disc 1??????

The DOWNLOAD SHOP still is in the process of being updated - please wait......CD 2 will follow and SUPERNORMAL will follow as well.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN