Sorcerer 2014

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Sorcerer 2014

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Wow! A 2 cd release of Sorcerer 2014... Did anyone claim the cd in Copenhagen and spill the beans as to what's on it?!:-)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Re: Sorcerer 2014

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Wow! A 2 cd release of Sorcerer 2014... Did anyone claim the cd in Copenhagen and spill the beans as to what's on it?!:-)
CD 1.
1. the search
2. the call
3. creation
4. vengeance
5, the journey
6. grind
7. abyss
8. mountain road
9. impression of sorcerer
10. sorcerer theme

CD 2.
1. approaching the danger
2. Servant of misery
3. Rain and thunder
4. in the mist of the night
5. nebulous jungle path
6. distance and hope
7. jungle on fire
8. crash at dawn
9. fast ride to disaster

Justin

Post by Justin »

Now in the TD Store....
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Ordered.
It will have to be furiously magical to beat my mca vinyl.

:mrgreen:
...The wise.....are silent.....
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

And now it is :
N E W (L Y)
O R D E R (E D)
:mrgreen: 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Bowman

Post by Bowman »

Oh boy oh boy, my favourite soundtrack album and in my Top 3 TD LP's - can't wait to hear the extra tracks...
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Are Hoshiko, Iris and Linda playing on this release, like they did at the concert?
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

tdfan wrote:Are Hoshiko, Iris and Linda playing on this release, like they did at the concert?
I am almost sure they are. I dont have the new 2 cd. But from what I understand this is reworked with disc 2 being all new material (meaning old Sorcerer music that did not make it on the original album). No guitars. The new Tangerine Dream with older style sounds.
Some nice videos of the Copenhagen concert on yuotube.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

EB. . . .will we see this in the download shop? And how soon? Yes I know it is in the store for purchase. Already bought but cant pick it up until the end of May. :D

Hi tadream4ever,

SORCERER will be in the download around 15th April as well!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

It's landed :mrgreen: hello Bot :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This is in a word a "sensational" release. This is vintage TD in 2014,I nearly had an orgasm when "Grind" kicked in. Incredible,absolutely feckin deliciously incredible. :P .... My emotions are running high tonight,the music has hit me in the heart,it's bloody marvellous.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

When it comes to Tangerine Dream,I am easily pleased. Of all the release's I have heard,through out my many years of being a fan,there is very little that has disappointed me.I feel my mind and ears are meant for their music,I might get a buzz out of a tune,that other's would simply dismiss,but that is the beauty of music.

For me personally,this latest release of Sorcerer,is one of the finest releases they have ever composed. Forget the other remakes of Phaedra,Tangram,Hyperborea,Kiew Mission etc etc,and even my personal favourite Rubycon. The other releases all have their merit,and have a certain amount of appeal to me on a personal level,but for me personally,this release of Sorcerer is the cream of the crop.

It has freshness and vibrancy and most importantly,it manages to hold some of the character and appeal of the original release ,albeit with a modern day twist. On listening to this yesterday,I found myself in a very emotional mood,the more I concentrated,the more emotional I became,because the quality of this release hit home to me,how talented Tangerine Dream still are in 2014.

We all see and hear the merits of music in different ways,and as I said,what appeals to me,might be completely dismissed by other's. However,I think this is a bloody fantastic release,and proves undoubtedly to me,that Tangerine Dream still have what it takes,in 2014. Hats off to TD I say 8) :D 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:When it comes to Tangerine Dream,I am easily pleased. Of all the release's I have heard,through out my many years of being a fan,there is very little that has disappointed me.I feel my mind and ears are meant for their music,I might get a buzz out of a tune,that other's would simply dismiss,but that is the beauty of music.

For me personally,this latest release of Sorcerer,is one of the finest releases they have ever composed. Forget the other remakes of Phaedra,Tangram,Hyperborea,Kiew Mission etc etc,and even my personal favourite Rubycon. The other releases all have their merit,and have a certain amount of appeal to me on a personal level,but for me personally,this release of Sorcerer is the cream of the crop.

It has freshness and vibrancy and most importantly,it manages to hold some of the character and appeal of the original release ,albeit with a modern day twist. On listening to this yesterday,I found myself in a very emotional mood,the more I concentrated,the more emotional I became,because the quality of this release hit home to me,how talented Tangerine Dream still are in 2014.

We all see and hear the merits of music in different ways,and as I said,what appeals to me,might be completely dismissed by other's. However,I think this is a bloody fantastic release,and proves undoubtedly to me,that Tangerine Dream still have what it takes,in 2014. Hats off to TD I say 8) :D 8)
Well said Colin. Looking forward to receiving this particular release and listening it to it many times over.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:When it comes to Tangerine Dream,I am easily pleased. Of all the release's I have heard,through out my many years of being a fan,there is very little that has disappointed me.I feel my mind and ears are meant for their music,I might get a buzz out of a tune,that other's would simply dismiss,but that is the beauty of music.

And that, Colin, is all that matters. I have music that others may hear and say "what the hell is that".

I have no problem with this at all. It's music I like and I don't expect them to enjoy nor am I bothered whether they do or not...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Indeed,Cliff. I have no interest in the opinion's of "so-called" TD experts,because half of it is utter b******s. If I like it,I like it, and if they do not like me,because I do like it,it does not mean that I do not like them,because they don't like it. I like what I like and they like what they like,but do not tell me,what I can and can't like. Simple :arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.