The Castle

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: The Castle

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Will everyone STOP saying how good this is :!: :!: :!:

I've got it ordered but it's coming as a present for Christmas and you're all making me want to download the MP3s :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Mine arrived today, but I won't be home until Friday :x
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Finally received The Castle and Booster VI, along with a very nice postcard... 8) 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Okefenokee

Post by Okefenokee »

Got The Castle and Booster today. They originally arrived on Tuesday when I stood under the shower. So I had to pick them up from the post office today.
Just finished listening to The Castle: what a brilliant album!!! Very moody and dark. The Quaeschning tracks ( 4 and 8 ) stand out, but the last track is excellent, too. Track 4 is more noise than music but deep and haunting. Have to listen to it through headphones. :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just popped by to say how much I've been enjoying The Castle since it was delivered a couple of days back. Very atmospheric. Kept thinking how great this would sound in concert. Good work TD.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:Just popped by to say how much I've been enjoying The Castle since it was delivered a couple of days back. Very atmospheric. Kept thinking how great this would sound in concert. Good work TD.
Nice to hear from you Chris. Miss your input here.

Played the Castle twice, very interesting and atmospheric stuff. Need more plays, urgently, to get it into my psyche.

Tangerine Dream 8) 8) 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just popped by to say how much I've been enjoying The Castle since it was delivered a couple of days back. Very atmospheric. Kept thinking how great this would sound in concert. Good work TD.
Nice to hear from you Chris. Miss your input here.

Played the Castle twice, very interesting and atmospheric stuff. Need more plays, urgently, to get it into my psyche.

Tangerine Dream 8) 8) 8)
You're too kind Har.

Been busy. Work is a nightmare and am addicted to blogging. Miss this place a lot.

Not lost my love of TD. Still think they're the best band on the planet.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
r4man

Post by r4man »

GlynRichards wrote:Mine arrived today, but I won't be home until Friday :x
Mine came while I was out of town too. Had my daughter put it in my iTunes and iTunes Match fixed things so I could enjoy the album (also the new Booster) on my plane ride home :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

"The Castle" is a beautiful thing. Some lush string passages throughout,and some superb guitar from EF on "Barnabas The Messenger". I would go as far as to say that "The Apparently Lunatic Hierarchy" is one of the band's finest compositions in their entire career. With a very cinematic feel,this could be soundtrack music to a Hollywood blockbuster,I rate it that highly. A lot of familiar electronic sounds,but also a lot of new electronic sounds ,make this an interesting and enjoyable listen throughout,and yet another very fine addition to the "Sonic Poem Series". Very nice,indeed 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
redziller

Post by redziller »

epsilon75 wrote:... I would go as far as to say that "The Apparently Lunatic Hierarchy" is one of the band's finest compositions in their entire career...
I have to say when I read that I thought "Well, Col that's a big claim to make," but I think I listened to it with my mouth open thoughout - it's really quite special: masters at work!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:... I would go as far as to say that "The Apparently Lunatic Hierarchy" is one of the band's finest compositions in their entire career...
I have to say when I read that I thought "Well, Col that's a big claim to make," but I think I listened to it with my mouth open thoughout - it's really quite special: masters at work!
Some very ice sounds on this. Very atmospheric. Reminds me a bit of early 80's TD. Think it would make a great opening track to a TD concert.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Chris Monk wrote:Some very ice sounds on this. Very atmospheric. Reminds me a bit of early 80's TD. Think it would make a great opening track to a TD concert.
Just what I think too !
Other great tracks for concerts IMHO : Barnabas the Messenger and Desperate Neverending Longing.
The whole album is superb... nice work again, TD ! 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

That's just what I said to the wife yesterday about The Apparently Lunatic Heirarchy track. I wonder if they have come up with a tour setlist yet.....if not, they could add this amazing, atmospheric track as the opener - I can imagine it playing now, curtains still up like in the old days, fans waiting eagerly to see EF and co, the curtains coming down......... :D
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

I've listened to this a few times and I can't get on with it for some reason. maybe I'm getting old :-/
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

This album I’ll be getting it in March. :D

:!: :arrow: