GTA V

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

GTA V

Post by redziller »

Will fans get to hear the new stuff 8) without having to play this ghastly (my view) game? :wink:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Insvims

Re: GTA V

Post by Insvims »

I hope so. Anyway, this is really great news! Very happy that TD got to score this high profile project.
I don't play, but I talked to a family member that does, and he said that all previous GTA soundtracks are released on CD, so I guess we will get this also. Only hope that TD will release it, and not only as part of a collection of songs from all the artists involved. :-)
Nero

Post by Nero »

Cool TD music in the GAMEPLAY TRAILER:

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos#/?video=10851

Really hope they will release it on CD later.....
Jon

Post by Jon »

Nice to see that they are back on a big project, even if I will never play the game!

Let's hope for a soundtrack release, and that they will score a movie next!
Justin

Post by Justin »

Excited by TD's involvement in GTAV. Big game to be a part of so hopefully TD's music is used heavily.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
mikewp

Post by mikewp »

Wow guess I'll be the only one actually playing the game :D

With GTA IV I'd already made some custom soundtracks with TD music to use during gameplay, so, am very happy we'll have some original TD music this time. Am hoping for a Thief vibe to the score.

A release? Well, the last game had official releases, but I think only one was a physical CD, and that was a various artists album since the "score" was only a few motifs. I'll be we'll get an official CD release...maybe a double or triple CD set given what is reported to be hours of music.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

mikewp wrote:Wow guess I'll be the only one actually playing the game :D

With GTA IV I'd already made some custom soundtracks with TD music to use during gameplay, so, am very happy we'll have some original TD music this time. Am hoping for a Thief vibe to the score.

A release? Well, the last game had official releases, but I think only one was a physical CD, and that was a various artists album since the "score" was only a few motifs. I'll be we'll get an official CD release...maybe a double or triple CD set given what is reported to be hours of music.
Yes, I really hope for a TD exclusive CD (or CD set), and not only a few tracks on a various artist CD. I guess the fans "demand" it. :wink:
Erik

Post by Erik »

i had no idea they had anything to do with GTA, so this is great news indeed. i'd like a thief-styled score myself.
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Schmoelling in wonderland

Post by Schmoelling in wonderland »

Great news !!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/new ... k-20130828

Who did the game's score?
We started with Tangerine Dream. We've used them before in terms of licensed music – we're huge fans of Edgar Froese. When we started to think about who would be the right composer for this game, he was the first name that came to mind. Complimenting his work we have Woody Jackson, who scored Red Dead Redemption and helped score L.A. Noire. Woody's an amazing musician. And the third part of the triangle is Alchemist and Oh No.

Although each of these composers is used to define a character or an environment, what's been interesting about this process is that it's been the first fully collaborative score that we've done. Even though you may be triggering one score with a particular character or within a particular area in the world, you're always hearing elements from the other composers. The first time you come into the country you're blown away by Woody Jackson's rock score, but within that you're still hearing elements of Tangerine Dream, and Alchemist and Oh No. So you're never too far away from this core sound that we've established for the game.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

COOL. 8)

:!: :arrow:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

This is the D Day for GTA V
For the chargement of the Game, can you imagine that today, millions of peoples around the world are listening some minutes of the nice track "Mona Da Vinci"(perhaps reworked, I'm not sure).
A nice entrance to the magic universe of Tangerine Dream.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nero wrote:Cool TD music in the GAMEPLAY TRAILER:

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos#/?video=10851

Really hope they will release it on CD later.....

Hear,hear ... hoping the same :idea: :idea: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I hope that this music of TD will be nominated at the next Grammy Awards (category : Video game music).

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

la sagesse du destin wrote:I hope that this music of TD will be nominated at the next Grammy Awards (category : Video game music).

Charles

That would be nice to see,Charles. Here's hoping & fingers crossed 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

Just listening to the GTAV pause menu, (thanks Andy !!!!!!!)

Absolutely effin awesome. Link emailed to my bairns who are amazed that TD are doing the soundtrack for this massive world wide game.

8) 8) 8)