RIP Neil Armstrong

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

RIP Neil Armstrong

Post by bigmoog »

RIP Neil. you have now passed to legend. peace

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19381098
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Legend indeed. Still remember watching that grainy black and white TV image when he stepped onto the moon back in 1969. Only later realising what a major achievement that was and what brave men they were.

RIP
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

A big man for mankind has fallen.

Still remembers as a 5 years old boy being waked up to see the first man on the moon.

RIP Neil Armstrong
trekky and smurfy

Post by trekky and smurfy »

i was 7 and can remember my father waking me up to watch the moon landing,
all i wanted to do was rub my eyes, and go back to bed, i now am grateful for that event, i hope mr armstrong gets a tour of the universe, on the way to his final resting place.

sleep well
steve/lisa
stand on hills' of long forgotten yesterdays'
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

In many ways ... seeing him go, makes me sad.

The days of experimentation, and guts, and feats of the human spirit, of which that trip is magnificent ... is a great memory for me ... but today ... all of that feeling, is nearly gone, and many folks my age, have given up a long time ago ... sort of like an old friend, telling me that listening to TD music in those days, was just like any other kid-stuff that we ever did ... they learned nothing, grasped nothing ... heard nothing different ... that would help him see ... the new world ... the new life.

I heard someone say ... the money should have been spent on integration or some other things in the country, or even in VietNam ... but no one wants to hear about some group in Guam burning up their budget on the last month of the year, to ensure their military budget does not get cut, and they have the extra money ... to do their own thing.

All in all, maybe we had "too much" dope those days ... and enjoyed the freedom of SEEING so much ... and today, folks don't see enough, and spending your time seeing another cold-hero story, is not going to help you see more life out there! Or appreciate other people out there for that matter!

Today, there is so much ... "laissez-faire" ... or "I don't care!" all around me, that is makes things weird, scary and I'm not sure that many of these folks can appreciate art or music ... but they will fatigue and feel empty later, I bet! I suppose we had it different by saying ... you must get stoned?