Sport

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
sparrow wrote:It isnae really funny whits happened to Rangers....is it.. :wink:
At least it will be different now, as it seems either Celtic or Rangers used to win everything between them. Probably now Celtic will have to build an extension on their trophy room :wink:
Erm ....excuse me :wink: :P

Ehv seen United win the League, two League Cups, two Scottish cups ( one season before last ) play in a Uefa Cup Final ( :cry:) and demolish half the teams in Europe :wink:, including Barca home and Away.......... 8) 8) 8)

It has to be mentioned that the financial c.heating, for many years, that has gone on with Rangers (RIP) has distorted matters massively.

The tide is turning though lads.......... watch out Celtic :P :wink: :arrow:
Yeah, but generally it's been them two...http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s38

Hopefully it will open things up a bit anyway. We've (Stoke) picked up Jamie Ness, but I don't know much about if he's any good. Seems to be injured at the moment which isn't the best start to pre-season... :roll:
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Hopefully it will open things up a bit anyway. We've (Stoke) picked up Jamie Ness, but I don't know much about if he's any good. Seems to be injured at the moment which isn't the best start to pre-season... :roll:
Think Ness was a young player with much potential, certainly mentioned a lot in the Weegie orientated press as such. He was out injured a lot though :?

Guid luck to Stoke this year, maybe time to break the dominance of the big 4 in Engurland. Also would like to see Everton do well. Davie Moyes is a superb manger working with the budget he has.

PS Can I also just mention that the Huns have not won a Scottish Cup match against DUFC for about 20 years as we keep pumping them out said competition :D .......cant see that changing any time soon :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Think Ness was a young player with much potential, certainly mentioned a lot in the Weegie orientated press as such. He was out injured a lot though :?

Guid luck to Stoke this year, maybe time to break the dominance of the big 4 in Engurland. Also would like to see Everton do well. Davie Moyes is a superb manger working with the budget he has.

PS Can I also just mention that the Huns have not won a Scottish Cup match against DUFC for about 20 years as we keep pumping them out said competition :D .......cant see that changing any time soon :wink:
Don't think we'll be troubling the big 4 :lol:

Top 10 is our best challenge. But we keep fouling up (not in that way) at the end of the season against poor teams, once we're safe from relegation. Should have beaten Bolton last season, should have beaten Wigan the season before. Both home games, both end of season, both against teams who were relegation fodder.

Moyes = great manager on a tiny budget (compared to other teams) hope he does well again this season.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Local team Dunipace went down 4-2 away to Whitburn I was there..highlight of the day was our trip up..driver was doing nearly 100mph on the motorway while rolling a fag...I was bricking it to say the least. :oops: :roll: :x
har

Post by har »

Fantastic Euro night at Tannadice last night.

Dundee United 2 - Dinamo Moscow 2.

Superb performance by my team and supporters against the big spending Russians. Budget probably 20 times what United have. Last minute deflected equaliser for them :cry: :( . But what a night :D 8).

Very difficult for us to go to Moskva and get a win, but you never know. The arabs want more of this :D

If we play like this domestically in our league and cups it is going to be another braw season.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

har wrote:Fantastic Euro night at Tannadice last night.

Superb performance by my team and supporters against the big spending Russians. Budget probably 20 times what United have. Last minute deflected equaliser for them :cry: :( . But what a night :D 8).

Very difficult for us to go to Moskva and get a win, but you never know. The arabs want more of this :D

If we play like this domestically in our league and cups it is going to be another braw season.
Very good performance from your lads last night - dead unlucky.

2nd place this year?? :wink:
har

Post by har »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
har wrote:Fantastic Euro night at Tannadice last night.

Very good performance from your lads last night - dead unlucky.

2nd place this year?? :wink:
Cheers Ed.

Naw....... going for the full treble this season.......... :P :D

Hope you bhoys will be happy enough with the Europa League spot at the end of the season :P :wink:

My team play tomorrow against Hibernian so thats the Sky fired up for Celtic v The Sheep today. The Fitba is back 8) 8) 8)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Good start :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19035017
Stop the league now :wink:

Neil Lennon apparently happy Celtic are only playing Real Madrid in a friendly next week instead of the mighty arabs :wink:

PS Dinamo Moscow coach sacked after defeat from Spartak yesterday :shock: Not sure if that's a good thing for our game against them on Thursday. We have to win in Moskva.......cant see it but you never know.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The start of the football season tells us that Winter will shortly be upon us yet again :cry: but it is great to have the footie back :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

PS Dinamo Moscow coach sacked after defeat from Spartak yesterday :shock: Not sure if that's a good thing for our game against them on Thursday. We have to win in Moskva.......cant see it but you never know.
Well that worked in our favour then :(

Best defender out injured resulting in some new boy playing central defence for the first time. No excuses though. Well humped in Moscow , 7.2 aggregate. Hard lesson for our young team........ :(
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

A great start to the season for The Whites :D :P

Tuning in now to follow The Potters at Reading - which will be a tough one...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

bergen-dreamer wrote:A great start to the season for The Whites :D :P

Tuning in now to follow The Potters at Reading - which will be a tough one...
Yeah. Tough one indeed. Late goal once again :(

Good to see Michael Kightly on the score sheet in his first appearance. Hopefully will be a good signing.

Liverpool :oops: Brendan's probably wishing he stayed at Swansea :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="bergen-dreamer"]A great start to the season for The Whites :D :P

Indeed Stein,very happy here :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

First Dundee Derby for 7 years tomorrow 8) .

Sell out at Tannadice and live on Sky TV , 12.45 kick off.

Massive game and a must win for bragging rights alone.........we shall see.....nervous already :? :? .

Bring it on :P 8)