++++ NEW USA CONCERT DATES 2012 ++++

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

Just noticed my photos have been removed. What happened? Guess they didn't like my pictures. Sorry guys and gals. :arrow: :shock:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Bear in mind that all video/photo material is subject to copyright and you are technically in breach of copyright law every time you post this material online {WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION}. I always ask permission from Eastgate, especially with video footage going onto Youtube. Honesty is much appreciated by TD 8) :wink: :arrow:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

prophetfive wrote::D Bear in mind that all video/photo material is subject to copyright and you are technically in breach of copyright law every time you post this material online {WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION}. I always ask permission from Eastgate, especially with video footage going onto Youtube. Honesty is much appreciated by TD 8) :wink: :arrow:
Understand completely. But I've posted (uploaded) my photos here in the past many times and had no problem. Mind you these are not great copies. I don't think anybody is going to make copies of them. I know I wouldn't. I can see if I had professional camera equipment. These are for all here to enjoy. Weather you like them or not. But no worries. Most of them are up on Facebook with other fans photo. I'm not going to cry over it. . . . . :arrow: :(
har

Post by har »

prophetfive wrote::D Bear in mind that all video/photo material is subject to copyright and you are technically in breach of copyright law every time you post this material online {WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION}. I always ask permission from Eastgate, especially with video footage going onto Youtube. Honesty is much appreciated by TD 8) :wink: :arrow:
Eh ??

We have all posted photos from gigs on here over the past few years, many of us, this seems a bit bizarre. TD4ever just trying to let the fan base over here know about the gigs.

Perhaps we need clarification about this then.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

har wrote:
Eh ??

We have all posted photos from gigs on here over the past few years, many of us, this seems a bit bizarre. TD4ever just trying to let the fan base over here know about the gigs.

Thank you Har.
Just trying to show the fans across the pond who could not be in N America some pictures. Like I said. There not great photos. But at least you have something to see from this side of the Pond. Cheers mate. 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:
har wrote:
Eh ??

Thank you Har.
Just trying to show the fans across the pond who could not be in N America some pictures. Like I said. There not great photos. But at least you have something to see from this side of the Pond. Cheers mate. 8)
Not seen that happen before.
I don't know what the law is in the US but in the UK you don't need permission to use your own photos, you only need permission if you're going to use other peoples.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

tdream4ever wrote:I just completed an upload of Ricochet Pt 2 (Opening song for LA Club Nokia show) on youtube. You can search for it on the tube.

Warning - Don't be mad or angry at me for the poor video/audio quality. I used a digital camera and two guys next to us were talking throughout the first three songs. I felt like hitting them over their heads with my camera. Oh well. Enjoy. :wink: :D :D :shock:
Yeah, that happened to us when we went to see TD in London performing the Madcap album :x

We thought maybe they just didn't like the new stuff, but they carriied on talking all through the second set as well
:!: :roll:

They may as well stayed at home and talked over a CD :lol:
Jon

Post by Jon »

GlynRichards wrote:I wonder if it would have been better to save the US gigs until after the film work next year. Surely that would have given them more exposure.
Just what I thought. TD has been out of Hollywood film music for 20 years. If they had continued doing film work from time to time more people would surely have turned up.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

tdream4ever wrote:
Understand completely. But I've posted (uploaded) my photos here in the past many times and had no problem. Mind you these are not great copies. I don't think anybody is going to make copies of them. I know I wouldn't. I can see if I had professional camera equipment. These are for all here to enjoy. Weather you like them or not. But no worries. Most of them are up on Facebook with other fans photo. I'm not going to cry over it. . . . . :arrow: :(
Pictures were removed from photobucket, this might be done after complaint of someone, not specially by TD ....

Next, a glimpse of the TD tour bus :D :D :D

Source : http://media.photobucket.com/image/tang ... 0.jpg?o=51
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Mysterious happenings........ :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

To David Gunderman:

Many thanks for your reports etc on the TD USA tour,they were very much appreciated by me.

You are not only a very nice person,but a very loyal fan. Cheers 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
r4man

Post by r4man »

The final show for the USA tour was at the Mountain Winery in the town of Saratoga, which is just outside the city of San Jose, about 35 miles south of San Francisco. The Mountain Winery is a beautiful venue with spectacular views of the Bay Area. I've seen TD numerous times since 1977 but this was the first time to experience them in an outdoor setting. Also a first was seeing them perform in full daylight, as the show started at 7:30 PM. The venue has a 10:30 curfew so I expected a shortened version of the show that I saw in LA. The band started playing at exactly 7:30 and their break between sets was only 15 minutes. The band's performance was excellent and it was fun to actually see them in full light though I did miss the background projections. My wife noticed Bianca sitting just a few feet away and commented on how steady her hand was in taking pictures of the proceedings. This was the band's 4th 3 hour show in as many days and I noticed Edgar shaking his arm semi-surreptitiously as the night wore on, apparently to loosen it up.

When the second set ended there wasn't time for the usual walk off, applause, encore. A person who I took to be an employee of the venue gestured the number 7 and Thorston hurriedly indicted to Edgar he wanted to do Crystal Ship and got a crew member to run backstage and retrieve Hoshiko. They played the song with the venue guy looking desperate and giving "wrap it up" signals. When the song was over Edgar calmly took the microphone, introduced the band, and said a few parting words to the audience. He finished at exactly 10:30, and the venue guy triumphantly held up his timer. The house lights came on and the show was over. I noticed that there is a very good YouTube posting of some clips and pictures of the show. Just type in Tangerine Dream and Mountain Winery to the search function of YouTube.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

r4man wrote:The final show for the USA tour was at the Mountain Winery in the town of Saratoga, which is just outside the city of San Jose, about 35 miles south of San Francisco. The Mountain Winery is a beautiful venue with spectacular views of the Bay Area. I've seen TD numerous times since 1977 but this was the first time to experience them in an outdoor setting. Also a first was seeing them perform in full daylight, as the show started at 7:30 PM. The venue has a 10:30 curfew so I expected a shortened version of the show that I saw in LA. The band started playing at exactly 7:30 and their break between sets was only 15 minutes. The band's performance was excellent and it was fun to actually see them in full light though I did miss the background projections. My wife noticed Bianca sitting just a few feet away and commented on how steady her hand was in taking pictures of the proceedings. This was the band's 4th 3 hour show in as many days and I noticed Edgar shaking his arm semi-surreptitiously as the night wore on, apparently to loosen it up.

When the second set ended there wasn't time for the usual walk off, applause, encore. A person who I took to be an employee of the venue gestured the number 7 and Thorston hurriedly indicted to Edgar he wanted to do Crystal Ship and got a crew member to run backstage and retrieve Hoshiko. They played the song with the venue guy looking desperate and giving "wrap it up" signals. When the song was over Edgar calmly took the microphone, introduced the band, and said a few parting words to the audience. He finished at exactly 10:30, and the venue guy triumphantly held up his timer. The house lights came on and the show was over. I noticed that there is a very good YouTube posting of some clips and pictures of the show. Just type in Tangerine Dream and Mountain Winery to the search function of YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rxgPHfT-M

Unusual to see them in daylight performance.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Question here.

I completed my experience story of TD 2012 tour and I would like to post here. How can I post my story with pictures here. I could upload the story only but without photos. Any help would be appreciated. I also posted on Andy K's Facebook the Zest. Thank you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

A must-read-review of TD live in the US:

http://www.dprp.net/concrev/2012_tangerine_1.php

:-)