Concerts

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Insvims »

har wrote:My son is not long back from the rain soaked Download festival at Donnington.

Had a great time experiencing the sounds of the Metal culture.

Highlights were Metalica and the mighty BLACK SABBATH whom he was totally blown away with :)

I still cant get my head round the fact that the band I was massively into as a 12/13 year old have just played a gig for my 21 year old young lad. Especially after what said members have been through in their lives :wink:

Auld rockers rule 8) 8) 8)
Awesome. I saw Ozzy in Oslo last month, and he was great. So the BS concert must also have been great.

I am now just back from the Bat For Lashes concert here in my town. What a gorgeous, talented woman!

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Bought tickets for the Rush gig next year in Glasgow...decided I didn't want to miss it.. :oops:
td fan

Post by td fan »

[/quote]

what if TD played a concert* for £74 a ticket? (including booking fee and postage and packing) :D :D

*a reunion** concert, mebbe F. F. B or F. F. S? or even F and JF. :P :P

**dreadful idea, innit :twisted:[/quote]

I'd pay any price for that reunion concert and I'd travel anywhere in the world!! :)
For my first TD concert in London 2004. I paid 100 Euro, only to get visa for U.K.:)

But it was worth every penny :)

Btw , I was at M83 concert last week in Zagreb and it was awesome! Outstanding electronic group with such energy!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Saw Nazareth yesterday. Still hard rockin' and great!
Now off to see both Billy Idol and Kiss at a festival here in Oslo. :D
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Yesterday, Steve Reich at Nantes

Setlist:

Clapping music
Cello Counterpoint
Piano/Video Phase
Nagoya Guitars
New York Counterpoint
Two Times Fives

Very impressive compositions for 8 brillant musicians.
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Jon Anderson this Friday (July 6) at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
har

Post by har »

tdream4ever wrote:Jon Anderson this Friday (July 6) at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano.
8)

Be interested to hear your feedback on the gig :)
har

Post by har »

Insvims wrote:Saw Nazareth yesterday. Still hard rockin' and great! :D
When I was a young lad :wink: one of my first ventures up to the city and the Caird Hall to see Saxon, who were the support act.......superb 8)

AND then Nazareth came on and completely blew them away. Utterly superb gig, Dan McCafferty gave an amazing performance, quite an entertainer. Must have been about 1980, Malice in Wonderland tour.......one of my fave albums of all time btw.

Auld Dunfermline Rockers Rule :wink: 8) 8) 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

har wrote:
Insvims wrote:Saw Nazareth yesterday. Still hard rockin' and great! :D
When I was a young lad :wink: one of my first ventures up to the city and the Caird Hall to see Saxon, who were the support act.......superb 8)

AND then Nazareth came on and completely blew them away. Utterly superb gig, Dan McCafferty gave an amazing performance, quite an entertainer. Must have been about 1980, Malice in Wonderland tour.......one of my fave albums of all time btw.

Auld Dunfermline Rockers Rule :wink: 8) 8) 8)
Great! Amazing band! :-)

Tomorrow we're off to Germany and Loreley for Night of the Prog VII. Really looking forward to that! :D

tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

This week during the "Quebec Summer Festival"

:arrow: Skrillex & Aerosmith 8)

"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝
Jon

Post by Jon »

Yesterday I saw

KENT

SIVERT HØYEM

At Stavern Festival, Norway.

Hey Insvims, have you seen them? Kent was great.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

har wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Jon Anderson this Friday (July 6) at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano.
8)

Saw T Dream at the Coach House back in 92. Saw UFO there in 2010. This time Jon Anderson. Never saw Jon solo live. I was blown away. I sure do miss him with Yes. As soon as you here his voice you know it's Jon. It was a mix of old and new. He sang Open and the Jon and Vangelis song and about 80% were from Yes catalog. And inbetween he would tell stories of when he was with Yes. And I'm talking back in the glorious days of the 60's. You know what I mean. It was a very intimate concert. Talked about being sick twice and almost passing away. I think he misses touring with Yes. A fantastic show.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
har

Post by har »

tdream4ever wrote:
har wrote:
8)

Saw T Dream at the Coach House back in 92. Saw UFO there in 2010. This time Jon Anderson. Never saw Jon solo live. I was blown away. I sure do miss him with Yes. As soon as you here his voice you know it's Jon. It was a mix of old and new. He sang Open and the Jon and Vangelis song and about 80% were from Yes catalog. And inbetween he would tell stories of when he was with Yes. And I'm talking back in the glorious days of the 60's. You know what I mean. It was a very intimate concert. Talked about being sick twice and almost passing away. I think he misses touring with Yes. A fantastic show.
Cheers for that 8)

Sounds like a great gig. I wish Jon all the best and sincerely hope that he can get back together with YES. Time is marching on and I want to hear YESmusic with Jon in his rightful place.

PS UFO 8) Saw them when they toured in that Strangers in the Night tour back in the good old days :wink: One of the best live albums of all time 8) 8) 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:Yesterday I saw

KENT

SIVERT HØYEM

Not seen Kent, but I like them a bit.
Sivert Høyem I am a big fan of. Fantastic artist!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:
Jon wrote:Yesterday I saw

KENT

SIVERT HØYEM

Not seen Kent, but I like them a bit.
Sivert Høyem I am a big fan of. Fantastic artist!
Høyem has got some great songs like Under Administration, Moon Landing and Majesty, but also some quite uninteresting material, at least to my pair of ears.