++++ NEW USA CONCERT DATES 2012 ++++

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:D This time next Friday I will be on my way to New York City for the Times Square gig on Saturday 7th July. Can't wait.

Anyone else from here going??

Really looking forward to it now. :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D This time next Friday I will be on my way to New York City for the Times Square gig on Saturday 7th July. Can't wait.

. Have a great time, I am sure it will be special 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D I'm sure it will be Colin. Never seen them there before and probably won't ever get another chance so it will be one that will stay in my mind for the rest of my days!! :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D I'm sure it will be Colin. Never seen them there before and probably won't ever get another chance so it will be one that will stay in my mind for the rest of my days!! :D
As you rightly say,if you get the chance you got to go for it. TD in NY is what dreams are made of 8) 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

ant wrote::D This time next Friday I will be on my way to New York City for the Times Square gig on Saturday 7th July. Can't wait.

I've flown out to NYC a couple of time to see the Allman Brothers Band at the Beacon Theater and turned around the following day. It's really a dream to see the Dream live in NYC. I have that day and the following day off. I already have plans for that Thursday and Saturday here in HB. Otherwise I would fly out. I thought about Boston too. You never know. Dreams to change.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

An video of the Montreal Gig ... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZZlu1udoOQ
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

New video of the Montreal Gig ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxTX7WtsV0
François from Paris
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

fgourlot wrote:New video of the Montreal Gig ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxTX7WtsV0
That's funny.... the title on you tube say Edgar Froese Solo, it's clearly a duet with Linda!!!

:lol:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

A new video of the Montreal Gig :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh_XfusDVOU
François from Paris
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hoping forum member Ant(Richard) from the UK has a great time at the New York show tonight. Hope he and all the other fans enjoy it 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

ant

Post by ant »

:D Hi Colin and everyone else on this Forum. Just got back from NY this morning and can tell you it was a brilliant show. was not a sell-out but would think there was a few hundred or so. was meant to start at 8pm but did not kick off until about 8.35. was much the same as the London gig with a break of 20mins. They finished about midnight but unfortunately nobody seemed to know if there was going to be a meet and greet. They said if you wait around they may appear - well by that time I had been standing for 6 and a half hours and I had a 20 min walk back to the hotel so I gave up and left. That was the only disappointment of the night! Towards the end of the gig Thorsten seemed to have words with Hoshiko, obviously not pleased with something she had or had not done. was a shame to see but hopefully all is ok now between them. was boiling in NY with the temperature reaching just over 100 degrees on the day of the gig and it was very very humid too. Having to stand outside in that for over and hour before the doors opened I was very glad to get inside to the air conditioning. We came out to rain and thunder and lightning.
I heard from one guy who went to the Phili show the night before that only about 140 people showed up and the band had to play in a very tiny basement area where they could only just fit on the stage minus a lot of equipment. Edgar was said to be upset and said it was their smallest turnout in 40 years!! Sad thing is I think a lot of Americans just don't know who they are these days and they don't get any radio play so hence the low turnout. One guy at the NY one didn't even know who their current line-up were. Sad but when they haven't been out there for so long it is not easy to build up a following again, especially on the East Coast. They should do a bit better in in LA etc. I hope so anyway.
Anyway was very glad to see them in NY - probably won't get that chance again. Didn't see and flyers or posters outside in Times Square which is a bit of a shame = Just their name on the front of the venue. Maybe a lack of input by the promoter, who knows. Managed to buy Bernhard's ep but the rest I had already got but I suppose at least it meant less to carry back to the UK. Anyway a great time in the Big Apple and can't wait to see them again in the UK. :D
Biggus Dickus