TD IN USA 2012 - TOUR RESCHEDULED!!

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD IN USA 2012 - TOUR RESCHEDULED!!

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

TANGERINE DREAM's Concert Dates in the USA rescheduled: This being our first visit back to the USA since years we are extremely meticulous to ensure that everything is in place for our come – back ! With the Montréal Jazz Festival on June 30th 2012 in place we have a perfect scenario to perform to our fans in the USA. We are sorry to learn that our USA based promoter who presented to us a great tour in the USA following the Montréal date, unfortunately has some serious health issues to deal with. Therefore our agency GLP had to switch to another agency in the USA – and it will take a few more weeks until we can present the new routing within the same timespan the previous dates were locked in (July 2012). So finally Tangerine Dream will tour the USA right after June 30th 2012 – please watch out for more news here on this website.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN) - ....Force Majeure.....
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Post by ant »

:D Thanks for the update EB. Hopefully the New York one will still take place as I am very keen to take my second trip to the Big Apple to see them at the start of July. To see my favourite band in my favourite city will be a 'dream' come true. I am going to NYC on 8th March for five days so hopefully things will be in place when I get back to order my ticket!! :D
Biggus Dickus
impaler42

Chicago date?

Post by impaler42 »

Im slightly confused. I noticed that the Chicago date is no longer listed. Were a couple of the dates canceled altogether or will they be rescheduled and announced shortly?
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Re: Chicago date?

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

impaler42 wrote:Im slightly confused. I noticed that the Chicago date is no longer listed. Were a couple of the dates canceled altogether or will they be rescheduled and announced shortly?

Sorry, impaler42, but there is no more Chicago date, unfortunately.

The whole tour has been rescheduled to the following dates and locations:

30 JUNE - Montréal/Jazz Festival
04 JULY - Ottawa/Bluesfest (Open Air)
05 JULY - Boston/House of Blues
06 JULY - Philadelphia/Electric Factory
07 JULY - New York City/Best Buy Theatre
08 JULY - Washington DC/The Howard Theatre
11 JULY - Santa Barbara/The Granada Theatre
12 JULY - Los Angeles/Club Nokia
13 JULY - Napa/Uptown Theatre
14 JULY - Saratoga/(close to San José/San Francisco) - The Mountain Winery (Open Air)

As we informed you before we had to change the promoter as the first one got seriously ill and couldn't look for the first schedule anymore, he was in hospital when he normally had to go on with organising the tour.... The second new promoter had to chose another routing as there was no chance anymore to get free dates in July with regard to the first locations chosen by the first promoter. We are very sorry about that "force majeure", but couldn't change that situation, unfortunately. We are happy after all to offer you that new US tour now.

We are looking forward to meeting many US fans!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I hope L.A. concert won’t take effect throw off my scheduled plan.
Beside I didn’t not buy the Ticket just yet.

:!: :arrow:
Erik

Post by Erik »

2012.07.01 Whitman Theatre, New York

what happened to this one?^

so every show after Saratoga has been cancelled?
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
redziller

Post by redziller »

That's a hard couple of weeks' work
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
ant

Post by ant »

:D As long as the NYC one is still on I am a happy man. It's a long way to go from London so I don't want that to disappear!! Am looking forward to it and the London one 13 days earlier. :D
Biggus Dickus
impaler42

Post by impaler42 »

Image[/img]