CLUB NOKIA LA PRE CONCERT FAN MEET

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

CLUB NOKIA LA PRE CONCERT FAN MEET

Post by tdream4ever »

I know this does not pertain to most of you. But there are a few American fans here and a lot more who view these post from time to time.

Okay, I've been back a few days now and had some time to look at a few places
for a fan meet/get together before the concert July 12. I still think the
Yardhouse in the LA Live would be the best choice. Being its in a great
location. They have a large menu and a larger beer selection for those into
craft beer. They have happy hour till 6pm. And I just found out they do take
limited reservations and also have an outdoor patio section. I will call them
later when they open and find out about the outdoor sections and reservations.
In the meantime here is the link:

http://lalive.com/eat/yard-house

This place you walk out the yardhouse and walk a couple hundred feet and your at
the Club Nokia venue. I'm thinking about having the time to meet from 4pm - 7pm.
Don't forget this is LA. Downtown LA. So the traffic will be Bad. Plan ahead to
this area. You also have Nokia theater Live right next to Club Nokia. But I dont
see any events for the Nokia Theater that day. But that could change. You also
have the convention center in the area. So this area could get ugly that time of
the day. Club Nokia will probably open it's doors an hour before the concert. So
you will have all the people rushing for the merch stand.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Just a reminder for those going to the LA Nokia show on July 12 that there will be a fan meet before the concert at the Yardhouse right next to the venue. A 1-2 minute walk. I am going to try and reserve an area inside or outside of the Yardhouse 2 weeks before the date. So I kind of need a head count on who will be there or who's planning on being there. Right now I'm guessing around 15-20. I'm going to be there around 4pm. Concert starts at 830pm. I'm sure the doors will open at 730. All info on this fan meet is on Facebook. For those not on Facebook can email me. I hope all of those going to the concert that evening will be able to make the pre concert fan meet. Hoshiko from TD has facebooked me and said she will be there. So maybe some of the others from TD will make the fan meet as well! Cheers!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

UPDATE - The reservation at the Yardhouse has been confirmed for 4pm July 12, 2012 (Thursday). I just got off the phone with the manager of LA LIVE YARDHOUSE and we have a section reserved for up to 25 people. Because of the large group we will have to pay one bill (dinner/drinks,etc) plus a 15% gratuity. I hope this okay with everybody who is going to be there. So if everybody could please keep track of what they order. I will be there before 4pm to try and get things ready. Doors open at 730pm and the concert starts at 830pm. So plan accordingly! Don't forget those driving to the LA LIVE, it is off the 110 & 10 frwy. It is during LA rush hour and that area will be busy. Those flying into LAX or Burbank should expect traffic. If you need directions from LAX message me or email me. I'll be driving from Huntington Beach and it will take me about an hour to drive there. If your able to use public transportation, do so. I am not familiar with LA's public transportation system. I don't plan on any TD music being played in the background while at the Yardhouse as it will be busy and very noisy. Any questions please feel free to contact me. And if there are any updates or changes I will let you know immediately. I hope to see everybody there and if you know of anybody else thats going to the concert please let them know of the pre show fan meet. Cheers!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:UPDATE - The reservation at the Yardhouse has been confirmed for 4pm July 12, 2012 (Thursday). I just got off the phone with the manager of LA LIVE YARDHOUSE and we have a section reserved for up to 25 people. Because of the large group we will have to pay one bill (dinner/drinks,etc) plus a 15% gratuity. I hope this okay with everybody who is going to be there. So if everybody could please keep track of what they order. I will be there before 4pm to try and get things ready. Doors open at 730pm and the concert starts at 830pm. So plan accordingly! Don't forget those driving to the LA LIVE, it is off the 110 & 10 frwy. It is during LA rush hour and that area will be busy. Those flying into LAX or Burbank should expect traffic. If you need directions from LAX message me or email me. I'll be driving from Huntington Beach and it will take me about an hour to drive there. If your able to use public transportation, do so. I am not familiar with LA's public transportation system. I don't plan on any TD music being played in the background while at the Yardhouse as it will be busy and very noisy. Any questions please feel free to contact me. And if there are any updates or changes I will let you know immediately. I hope to see everybody there and if you know of anybody else thats going to the concert please let them know of the pre show fan meet. Cheers!
Have a great time the UK TDBA will be with you in spirit :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I hope you guys n gals have a great time at the pre-meet and concert. 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Looks like I won’t unable make to the TD L.A. concert I should post it early :(
Post for a last minute I very sorry and beside that I didn’t bought the ticket. :roll:
Next time if Tangerine Dream well had other concert again
I’ll save up a lot euros and I’ll be ready see TD live.

Your good Friend Peter (Laserdisc Dream)

:!: :arrow:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Just got back home from the Santa Barbara concert. Not much time to rest before tonights concert at the Club Nokia. I hope to see everyone at the fan meet and at Club Nokia for the 3+ hour show this evening. :wink: :D