BOOSTER V & MACHU PICCHU - PRE-ORDER NOW!!

RalphRoisterDoister
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Faulty Booster V download files

Post by RalphRoisterDoister »

Has anybody else had a problem with these files? I ma hearing skips at the 1:51 mark in "The Invisible Seal of the Holy Tribe" and the 1:48 mark of "Hermaphrodite." They replicate on different computers, players, and software, so the issue is definitely in the file. I re-downloaded and have the same issues with the new files. Eastgate said I was the only one to complain, and that they were going to post new files (this was a couple of weeks ago) but so far nothing.
har

Post by har »

I have been listening to Machu Picchu a lot. This really is a beautiful piece of music. I am very pleased Edgar has released this. It will be great for listening to when travelling especially. Very evocative and has to be said the whole package is great with superb artwork, especially the back cover which really is ace 8).

Hope you folks who have not received your discs get same soon and let us know what you think. Remember to give MP a bit of time to burn into your psyche :wink:

8) 8) 8)
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

To EB

I have received today my parcel.

Thinks to the TD for your help. This delay comes from the Austrian Post : the parcel was not registred by the Austrian Post !!

We are waiting for the Budapest Gig .... :D

François from P A R I S
François from Paris
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D CDs arrived this morning, plus Machu Picchu postcard. Posted in Austria. 8) 8) 8) :arrow:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

CDs taken at the Post Office tonight (it was almost closing) ! :D :D
My parcel was posted in Bratislava...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Mine arrived at lunch time today

:shock: :D