BOOSTER V & MACHU PICCHU - PRE-ORDER NOW!!

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:( Nothing here in London yet. Looks like it may be next week now!! :(
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

If I am one of the first to get them. It will be a first for me. Usually I'm one of the last. :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tangerine Dream - Booster 5

Of the new tracks "Sailing Through The Night" has some lovely guitar work from Edgar,vintage EF.

Another great new track on CD two is "Booster Battery" Cool picks up pace throughout,really like the sound of this one,top notch

Another new track on CD (1) Twilight Dance rattles along at a fast pace,a real foot tapper this one. If you need a quick get up and go boost,this is the one :P :D

Shining Ray is yet another pleasant new track at mid-paced tempo,nice tune.

Another very good Booster package 8)
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
har

Post by har »

Booster V arrived this morning from CDS........CD player and HiFi warming up right now ready for imminent Dream mode :D

No sign of Machu from Eastgate yet......................roll on Monday :!:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Indeed, excellent service from CDS as Booster V and MP arrived yesterday morn! Well done CDS!
har

Post by har »

Managed to listen to both discs on Booster V.

Excellent collection of Tangerine Dream music. Think the best of the new tracks is Booster Battery which on first listen is superb 8)

Have to say I really like these Boosters. Great hearing new music , mixes and other recent stuff in a different track mix and order.

8)
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Both Booster V and Machu Picchu arrived yesterday (Mon) no chance to listen fully yet.
Sure I wont be dissapointed with the music content but must say that I am dissapointed with the packaging this time from Eastgate!
Both CD's arrived with the central "claws" for the discs broken, easy enough to replace the tray on MP but not so easy on Booster.
Also the postcard was squashed into too small an envelope and is creased and "dog eared"
Eastgate charge a lot for postage and I would have expected better protection against the riguers of international postal services.

Moan over, heres looking forward to London 2012
(SBE not the Olympics lol)
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
ant

Post by ant »

:( At least you have yours - I'm still waiting and am in London too!!

Broken cd cases are probably more the fault of the 'gentle' handling by Royal Mail. I am really pleased their 1st and 2nd class mail prices are rising by 30% at the end of April because their service is so good they deserve it :roll:
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

xsaram3 wrote:Both Booster V and Machu Picchu arrived yesterday (Mon) no chance to listen fully yet.
Sure I wont be dissapointed with the music content but must say that I am dissapointed with the packaging this time from Eastgate!
Both CD's arrived with the central "claws" for the discs broken, easy enough to replace the tray on MP but not so easy on Booster.
Also the postcard was squashed into too small an envelope and is creased and "dog eared"
Eastgate charge a lot for postage and I would have expected better protection against the riguers of international postal services.

Had the same problem 3 times before..so don't order from Eastgate..My copy of London Eye was a complete mess two of the discs were rattling around in the fat box & got badly marked and another order I had to replace both jewel cases..please don't delete this EB as I only speak the truth.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Got my package today. I'll have a nice evening listening to this new piece of music after a hard day of work. :D
The packaging is indeed rather strange. It didn't do the Machu Picchu postcard any favour. :cry:
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still nothing here in sunny London!! :(
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::( Still nothing here in sunny London!! :(
Nor in Newcastle-under-Lyme :roll:
ant

Post by ant »

:( Yet again another day on and still no TD Goodies!! If it was posted on Tuesday 20th that is 9 days and still not arrived. That is dreadful from one EU country to another. If it was coming from Australia I could understand it but even from there I am sure it would have arrived by now. Am wondering if it has disappeared into a pocket along the way?? Not impressed I have to say. :(
Biggus Dickus
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

Postman's been and gone and still no CD's in Costa Del Blackpool. Someone should sack the pigeon that's bringing them.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

sparrow wrote:
xsaram3 wrote:Both Booster V and Machu Picchu arrived yesterday (Mon) no chance to listen fully yet.

Had the same problem 3 times before..so don't order from Eastgate..My copy of London Eye was a complete mess two of the discs were rattling around in the fat box & got badly marked and another order I had to replace both jewel cases..please don't delete this EB as I only speak the truth.

....but another truth is - when CD or tray dammage occurs - that we always send immediate substitution or find other satisfying solutions! Unfortunately there is no security guarantee concerning the people from the postal service treating packages sometimes like basket balls.....Sorry about that!
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN