+++ TD ON USA TOUR 2012 +++

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:D Fingers are twitching, ready to order my ticket for NY. The suspense is killing me. This is going to give me a Dicky Ticker!! Come on Walt Whitman Theater, make my day. :lol:
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Roll on 1st July and the big apple 8) 8) :D :D
ant

Post by ant »

:D Mr Epsilon75, are you actually going? If so that would be good.
Any others able to attend the Big Apple Gig? The more the merrier I say. :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D Mr Epsilon75, are you actually going? If so that would be good.
. ..... I have been known to pop up unexpectedly :wink: You never know :) It is all down to whether or not my pre- concert interview with Mr Fran(cen-sored) does not over run it's time. :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:
. ..... I have been known to pop up unexpectedly :wink: You never know :) It is all down to whether or not my pre- concert interview with Mr Fran(cen-sored) does not over run it's time. :wink:
Be sure to steal the keys to the famous "vault" :wink: :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Be sure to steal the keys to the famous "vault" :wink: :D
:lol: An operation to capture the all important keys is in planning stage :) :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Do you have somewhere you can practice this...?

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Do you have somewhere you can practice this...?

:shock: :o I can confirm that I will not be involved in any of those moves for sure. I am led to believe the man in charge of this department is a chap by the name of Mr zzzzzzzz :? :wink:
ant

Post by ant »

:( Fingers are still twitching!! :(
Biggus Dickus
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

TANGERINE DREAM's Concert Dates in the USA rescheduled:

This being our first visit back to the USA since years we are extremely meticulous to ensure that everything is in place for our come – back !

With the Montréal Jazz Festival on June 30th 2012 in place we have a perfect scenario to perform to our fans in the USA. We are sorry to learn that our USA based promoter who presented to us a great tour in the USA following the Montréal date, unfortunately has some serious health issues to deal with. Therefore our agency GLP had to switch to another agency in the USA – and it will take a few more weeks until we can present the new routing within the same timespan the previous dates were locked in (July 2012). So finally Tangerine Dream will tour the USA right after June 30th 2012 – please watch out for more news here on this website.

Thanks, guys,
regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:TANGERINE DREAM's Concert Dates in the USA rescheduled:

This being our first visit back to the USA since years we are extremely meticulous to ensure that everything is in place for our come – back !

With the Montréal Jazz Festival on June 30th 2012 in place we have a perfect scenario to perform to our fans in the USA. We are sorry to learn that our USA based promoter who presented to us a great tour in the USA following the Montréal date, unfortunately has some serious health issues to deal with. Therefore our agency GLP had to switch to another agency in the USA – and it will take a few more weeks until we can present the new routing within the same timespan the previous dates were locked in (July 2012). So finally Tangerine Dream will tour the USA right after June 30th 2012 – please watch out for more news here on this website.

Thanks, guys,
regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Already have three tickets being printed out for the July 12 concert in LA.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

:arrow: Ready for the Electric Mandarine Tour 2012 8)
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝