+++ TD ON USA TOUR 2012 +++

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

+++ TD ON USA TOUR 2012 +++

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Now we are pleased to confirm THE ELECTRIC MANDARINE TOUR 2012 in the USA.
Tangerine Dream will perform in the following cities:

July 1st - New York, NY / Whitman Theatre

July 6th - Philadelphia, PA / Verizon Hall

July 7th - Washington DC / Warner Theatre

July 11th - Atlanta, GA / Fox Theatre

July 13th - Cleveland, OH / Palace Theatre

July 14th - Detroit, MI / Fillmore Theatre

July 18th - Chicago, IL / Vic Theatre

July 20th - Milwaukee, WI / Pabst Theatre

July 21st - Minneapolis, MN / Orpheum Theatre

July 25th - Madison, WI - Orpheum Theatre (State Street)

TICKET SALES coming soon!

Hope to see you there, guys!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Wish I had the money to do them all. That would be awesome. Still hoping for a UK show.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Nero

Post by Nero »

I will probably be in Atlanta visiting some relatives - what an opportunity to go to the show! Great!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

What an excellent opportunity for the US TD fans to finally have a proper tour :!:

Enjoy as many as you can guys & gals :)

Don't forget to post set-lists/encores/gig reviews and all the other info that we crave :D
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I'm looking at 4 cities. Chicago is my first choice followed by Cleveland, NYC and DC.

Chicago is very pricey this time of the year. But the food and beer are a big plus. It can get very cold and humid in July. And the Taste of Chicago (a huge festival) is right around the time of the concert. So it can get very busy in town.

Cleveland - never been to and would like to see the Rock and Roll Hall of "Shame" Even though alot of my favorite bands have been left out. Also good food and beer in town. And alot cheaper than Chicago! A big plus.

NYC & DC - Been there and done that more than a few times. Both very pricey. But always fun to go back for a visit.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Re: +++ TD ON USA TOUR 2012 +++

Post by tdream4ever »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Now we are pleased to confirm THE ELECTRIC MANDARINE TOUR 2012 in the USA.
Tangerine Dream will perform in the following cities:

July 1st - New York, NY / Whitman Theatre

July 6th - Philadelphia, PA / Verizon Hall

July 7th - Washington DC / Warner Theatre

July 11th - Atlanta, GA / Fox Theatre

July 13th - Cleveland, OH / Palace Theatre

July 14th - Detroit, MI / Fillmore Theatre

July 18th - Chicago, IL / Vic Theatre

July 20th - Milwaukee, WI / Pabst Theatre

July 21st - Minneapolis, MN / Orpheum Theatre

July 25th - Madison, WI - Orpheum Theatre (State Street)

TICKET SALES coming soon!

Hope to see you there, guys!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Any movement in getting some west coast dates? Seattle? San Francisco? Portland? City of Angel (Los Angeles)? Orange County? San Diego? Huntington Beach(Surf City)? Mojave Desert?
ant

Post by ant »

:( Would love nothing more than to see the mighty TD in my favourite city in the world in July, i.e. New York but as I am going to be there in March I don't think I can afford to go again 4 months later. Real shame. Unless of course I can win the lottery in the next five months!! Hope there will be some UK gigs later in the year. :)
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:) I also presume that this is the Walt Whitman Theater in the grounds of the Brooklyn College? If so, then some of the nearby hotels maybe a bit cheaper than in the centre of Manhattan. If I can find a cheap hotel and a cheap flight, then who knows? :)
Biggus Dickus
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

How about Albuquerque, New Mexico :?:

:!: :arrow:
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yipeeeeee!! It now looks as though it may be possible for me to return to NYC at end June/start of July to see the mighty TD all thanks to (hopefully) some money coming back my way from the mis-sale to me of PPI. As soon as the money is in my account I will be making plans. Fantastic - two trips to New York in one year and seeing my favourite band there too. 2012 is looking up already!! :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D Yipeeeeee!! It now looks as though it may be possible for me to return to NYC at end June/start of July to see the mighty TD all thanks to (hopefully) some money coming back my way from the mis-sale to me of PPI. As soon as the money is in my account I will be making plans. Fantastic - two trips to New York in one year and seeing my favourite band there too. 2012 is looking up already!! :D
:arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Looks like we might be hearing some news on west coast dates soon. Keeping fingers crossed.
ant

Post by ant »

:) Hi EB. Any idea when the US tickets will start to go on sale as I am hoping to be able to make the trip to New York for the 1st July gig? :)
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

ant wrote::) Hi EB. Any idea when the US tickets will start to go on sale as I am hoping to be able to make the trip to New York for the 1st July gig? :)
Heard that tickets wont go on sale till sometime in Feb. NYC? Maybe I will change my plans to NYC.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Funds received so just waiting for the tickets to become available and then NYC here we come again on 1st July. This really will be a Tangerine Dream come true!! :D
Biggus Dickus