+++ BRIAN MAY PERFORMING WITH TD AT STARMUS +++

TD Eye
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TD Eye »

epsilon75 wrote:Hoping we can get this release sometime next month,really looking forward to this one 8) 8) 8) 8)
+2! 8) 8)
Members and non-members only please.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TD Eye wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Hoping we can get this release sometime next month,really looking forward to this one 8) 8) 8) 8)
+2! 8) 8)
+3 :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:
TD Eye wrote:
+2! 8) 8)
+4... :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
TD Eye wrote: +2! 8) 8)
-1 :lol:

:P :P :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: +3 :D

+5 :arrow: :mrgreen:

I think we'll see this announced soon after the new year guys. Along with the next sonic poem release. Maybe another Booster too!!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

tdream4ever wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote: +4... :lol:

I think we'll see this announced soon after the new year guys. Along with the next sonic poem release. Maybe another Booster too!!
- 2 :oops:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

tdream4ever wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote: +4... :lol:

+6 :) 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:? It all seems to have gone very quiet regarding this concerts DVD/Blu Ray release. Has anyone heard anything more? The last I tremember hearing anything was back in January. Are negotiationa still taking place or has it now been shelved? I hope it is still going to happen as I really would love to see this gig. :)
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::? It all seems to have gone very quiet regarding this concerts DVD/Blu Ray release. Has anyone heard anything more? The last I tremember hearing anything was back in January. Are negotiationa still taking place or has it now been shelved? I hope it is still going to happen as I really would love to see this gig. :)
No idea what's happened to this release. Seems to have stalled somewhat. Still want to see it though. Whatever happened to the Purgatorio and Paradiso DVDs?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

ant wrote::? It all seems to have gone very quiet regarding this concerts DVD/Blu Ray release. Has anyone heard anything more? The last I tremember hearing anything was back in January. Are negotiationa still taking place or has it now been shelved? I hope it is still going to happen as I really would love to see this gig. :)
Wrote an email to eastgate. a few days ago.
Answer I got, it's the intention to release the Blu-ray.

Peter
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

Is EB able to give a release date for the Starmus Blu Ray as one of my relatives is a Brian May fan and is desperate to hear/see the DVD
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I too am really looking forward to this release, albiet on DVD or Blu-Ray.

I really hope it sees the light of day.

Any update EB?

Thanks
ant

Post by ant »

:( Now over 10 months since the concert and still no word. Would be nice to hear what is holding it up. I know that three parties are involved but surley something should have been agreed by now. If a DVD was going to be made of the concert you would think that everything would be agreed before the gig took place!! I do hope it gets a release because we may never get to see Mr May performing with TD again so it is something to have to treasure in your collection. Finger's crossed. :)
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Any news on this DVD release? HOw about a fan video release at least? Or even an audio release would be nice.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Hi EB, any news on this DVD/BluRay release?

Thanks