What tracks would you like to hear on the TD 2012 Tour ?

TDludo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TDludo »

tdream4ever wrote: First Set: Best of Sonic Poem series (taken from all 4 albums) - 1 1/2 hours

. . .intermission

Second Set: TD's Fan favorite's (Best of. . .) - 1 1/2 hours

Encore: Edgar's/TD's choice (different encores at each venue) - to make it interesting!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :wink:
Great idea !! 8) 8)
But the fans should have several months to choose their favorites... and maybe the very long tracks should be excluded ??
Different encores for each venue ? That would do a long list if the band performs in many towns... and we could have them all on a special DVD !
Well... I'm only dreaming ! :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

TDludo wrote:
tdream4ever wrote: First Set: Best of Sonic Poem series (taken from all 4 albums) - 1 1/2 hours

. . .intermission

Second Set: TD's Fan favorite's (Best of. . .) - 1 1/2 hours

Encore: Edgar's/TD's choice (different encores at each venue) - to make it interesting!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :wink:
Great idea !! 8) 8)
But the fans should have several months to choose their favorites... and maybe the very long tracks should be excluded ??
Different encores for each venue ? That would do a long list if the band performs in many towns... and we could have them all on a special DVD !
Well... I'm only dreaming ! :wink:

I've just submitted this idea to EB. I dont know if EB would consider taking this to the King and asking, but it's worth a try. It would be nice to see at least a set of fans favorites of all the years (and catalogs of songs) that we as fans have enjoyed the magical music of TD. Maybe the long songs could be shorten as Edgar has done in the past (re-worked!!). Yes a special edition DVD of one venue including encores from other venues!
Yes, we can only dream here in TDreamland!! Why not?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!