Heritage Survival feelings

Goseba
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Heritage Survival feelings

Post by Goseba »

I really love this track and don't tire of listening to it.

However, every time I do, I get an overwhelming sense of sadness run through me. I don't know if subconsciously it reminds me of a sad time in my past, but I can't think of anything.

Does this track have this affect on anyone else?

I'd love to hear it live though.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Great track...wouldn' tsay it was sad though ..It was played live on the Logos tour ..
Goseba

Post by Goseba »

sparrow wrote:Great track...wouldn' tsay it was sad though ..It was played live on the Logos tour ..
Sadly I had the chance of a ticket for the Dominion gig but just couldn't afford it. How I wish now I had borrowed the money at that time.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I love Heritage Survival, I was so pleased when it finally got a CD release on The Keep. Have to agree sparrow, I don't think its sad, in fact I think it's completely the opposite.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Jon

Post by Jon »

Just listened to it on youtube now and found out that Michael Mann probably made Jan Hammer listen to this when Hammer should score Miami Vice...
Mars

Post by Mars »

Heritage Survival makes me feel harmonic inside. :-)
rigel

Post by rigel »

How one reacts to a piece of music on an emotional level is a very individual thing, so there are no rights or wrongs here. I think Heritage Survival is an excellent track!
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

Brilliant piece of music. As is Dreamscape.