Concerts

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Insvims »

Will go to my eleventh Saga concert tomorrow in Oslo.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Insvims wrote:Will go to my eleventh Saga concert tomorrow in Oslo.
8) enjoy.. :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Insvims wrote:Will go to my eleventh Saga concert tomorrow in Oslo.
Great band. Enjoy.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Went to the Jason Becker's Not Dead Yet Festival in Holland last weekend and it was a dream come true.

We arrived a day early and were allowed to attend the rehearsals so we got to see Timo Somers (Vengeance), Kiko Loureiro (Angra), Marco Sfogli (James LaBrie Band), Andy James, Marcel Coenen (Sun Caged), Stephan Forte (Adagio), Frank Hermanny (Adagio), Juup Wolters, Barend Couboir, Guthrie Govan (ex-Asia), Daniele Gottardo, Hedras Ramos and Atma Anur, to name just a few.

Everyone, with out exception, was really nice and very friendly. The concert the next day was probably one of the best I've ever seen. Some amazing talent on display. Jason Becker was able to watch the whole thing via Skype. All in all a very enlightening and moving experience.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:We arrived a day early and were allowed to attend the rehearsals so we got to see Timo Somers (Vengeance), Kiko Loureiro (Angra), Marco Sfogli (James LaBrie Band), Andy James, Marcel Coenen (Sun Caged), Stephan Forte (Adagio), Frank Hermanny (Adagio), Juup Wolters, Barend Couboir, Guthrie Govan (ex-Asia), Daniele Gottardo, Hedras Ramos and Atma Anur, to name just a few.
Forgot to mention Michael Lee Firkins and Stu Hamm. :oops:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Today I bought tickets for both Simple Minds and Black Sabbath in Oslo in 2012! :D

And tomorrow; gonna see Clutch in Oslo.
In December; gonna see Opeth, Yes and Deep Purple.

That's about it... so far.

And, btw; 4-day pass for Sweden Rock 2012 already bought!

\o/
tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

I bought my tickets today for my third Rammstein show ;-) Montreal, Qc Canada May 1, 2012
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Went to see a woman named Beth Hart American vocalist from LA well powerful voice very energetic cracking night as never heard of her :oops:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigdaveh wrote:Went to see a woman named Beth Hart American vocalist from LA well powerful voice very energetic cracking night as never heard of her :oops:
She's just done an album with Joe Bonamassa. I've seen a couple of videos and she sounds great. A really gravelly whiskey soaked voice.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Chris Monk wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:Went to see a woman named Beth Hart American vocalist from LA well powerful voice very energetic cracking night as never heard of her :oops:
She's just done an album with Joe Bonamassa. I've seen a couple of videos and she sounds great. A really gravelly whiskey soaked voice.
Yes was a good night :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Just bought tickets for a festival performance by Björk in Oslo next August.

And btw, great performance by Yes in Oslo last night!
har

Post by har »

Insvims wrote:Just bought tickets for a festival performance by Björk in Oslo next August.

Is that a recent photo of her ? she's looking no bad for her age, colourful but not bad at all :wink: Always quite liked Bjork but never got round to getting any of her music.

PS Well done YES 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

har wrote:
Insvims wrote:Just bought tickets for a festival performance by Björk in Oslo next August.

Is that a recent photo of her ? she's looking no bad for her age, colourful but not bad at all :wink: Always quite liked Bjork but never got round to getting any of her music.
I think it's from 2007, so quite new. Yes, she looks great.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Gonna see Opeth and Pain of Salvation in Oslo tonight. Can't wait!
tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

Waiting for my TD tickets at Mtl Jazz Fest ! Hope that Dead Can Dance concert will be in town too!... 2012 promises to be a year of great concerts!! dREaM oN!!!
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝