Rare(?) colour footage of the Athens gig!

Chris Monk

Re: Rare(?) colour footage of the Athens gig!

Post by Chris Monk »

Great clip.

It used to be on the old TDI webpage along with several others throughout TD's early career. I had hoped that it would be released on a DVD at some point, along with the rest, but it hasn't happened so far. I live in hope.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
whiteeagle

Post by whiteeagle »

Chris Monk wrote:
Great clip.

It used to be on the old TDI webpage along with several others throughout TD's early career. I had hoped that it would be released on a DVD at some point, along with the rest, but it hasn't happened so far. I live in hope.
ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
COME ON TD, if you make this DVD IN COLOR, you could bring Santa any time of the year - I understand that two months is a little time to get it ready for Christmas :P :P :P
Keep on (Tangerine) Dreaming
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

whiteeagle wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Great clip.

ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
COME ON TD, if you make this DVD IN COLOR, you could bring Santa any time of the year - I understand that two months is a little time to get it ready for Christmas :P :P :P
I get the impression that these clips haven't been released because the quality isn't that great but I think that most fans would love to have them on DVD. I know I would.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda