NEW DOWNLOAD - MANCHESTER LIVE AS MP3

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

NEW DOWNLOAD - MANCHESTER LIVE AS MP3

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

For all of you who could not be present at THE LOWRY CONCERT in MANCHESTER on the 28 May 2011 or for all of you
fans who saw the band on stage that night, here's the full gig in MPEG 3 quality (320 kbps) for download. As there won't
be an official CD release of this event, this download section will be the only and exclusive digital port to enjoy the
night for the first or second time.
We have decided to offer this download for the very special price of 7.90 Euro. Have an enjoyable journey through
"The Gate Of Saturn".

Just click here: http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/dow ... 5594264411

Enjoy this nearly 3 hour set of music!!

Regards,
EB
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Justin

Post by Justin »

Great stuff. Enjoyed re-living the great show at the Lowry. Thx TD.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Thanks EB. Hopefully a friend will be doing this for me this weekend. I look forward to capturing the magic of the evening again next week. :D
Biggus Dickus
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Just bought this and orange Odyssey and Dussmann. I wonder why no CD 'cos I'd have bought that too!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

GlynRichards wrote:Just bought this and orange Odyssey and Dussmann. I wonder why no CD 'cos I'd have bought that too!
... no CDs yet: :arrow: for the Epsilon Journey CD release polite requests were successful finally.
ant

Post by ant »

:D I would love to have this as an official cd release but for now the download will do. :D
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::D I would love to have this as an official cd release but for now the download will do. :D
Me too. It's a great recording.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yipeeeeeeee!! My friend has done this download for me on to 3 cd's and have printed the cover to go with them. Will enjoy hearing this great gig again tonight. Nearly 3hrs of TD Magic. Wunderbar!! :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Listened to it all last night. Brilliant!! was great to relive that wonderful evening again. Come back to the UK again soon Edgar but not early March 2012 please as I will be in New York then and I would hate to miss you. Well done all involved in this excellent download. An official release would be nice too though (No pressure you understand!!). :lol:
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Did someone mention that this ought to be released on CD yet? :wink:

signed,

Chris Monk; head of the campaign to get TD Live at the Lowry released on CD. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TangFanIRL

Re: NEW DOWNLOAD - MANCHESTER LIVE AS MP3

Post by TangFanIRL »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

For all of you who could not be present at THE LOWRY CONCERT in MANCHESTER on the 28 May 2011 or for all of you
fans who saw the band on stage that night, here's the full gig in MPEG 3 quality (320 kbps) for download. As there won't
be an official CD release of this event, this download section will be the only and exclusive digital port to enjoy the
We have decided to offer this download for the very special price of 7.90 Euro. Have an enjoyable journey through
"The Gate Of Saturn".

Regards,
EB
EB - Perhaps it is time to amend the above text about no CD release...? :)
Goseba

Post by Goseba »

Just picked this up last night and had it on headphones all day long at work.
Absolutely loved it.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

"The Gate Of Saturn".

Regards,
EB
Yeah, this is a good 'un - and is living on my iPod. :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Froesesque wrote:

"The Gate Of Saturn".

Regards,
EB
An exquisite listening experience Tim! 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:

"The Gate Of Saturn".

Regards,
EB
An exquisite listening experience Tim! 8) :)
Sure is :wink:
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!