+++ BRIAN MAY PERFORMING WITH TD AT STARMUS +++

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

Cyclone wrote:... just found some nice photos at flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidramos ... 7134376758

and some more:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magmatener ... 122229370/
I'm sorry, but does Thorsten look like he put on some weight? Or is it the white that makes him look big?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
ant

Post by ant »

:D Great to hear that the Starmus gig is going to be on Blu Ray but just hope that this time the 5.1 sound is actually proper 5.1 unlike the London Eye and One Night In Space ones!! Although they were very watchable (and listenable too) my system just did not register them as true 5.1. Picture quality is very good though so if they get everything right with this one then it should be fantastic. Can't wait and for the cd too!! What a mega TD year so far. Life just gets better and better for us TD fans. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:) EB - When can we now expect the pics, music etc that you were hoping would be on The Club by last weekend? :)
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:) Some interesting updates re the Starmus gig on the Club site. Unfortunately as I currently don't have a computer at home I cannot download the new MP3 track or view the videos as at work they are blocked by the company. Look forward to seeing some Pics of the event in the near future. Hopefully Calumet will get a 'disc' release at some point.

EB: You say that the whole of the Lowry gig will get an official website release as a Download. Will it be released on CD too? :)
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Nice videos from the Tenerife concert... "Star Sounds" is a great track ! 8)
Can't wait for the DVD... but I suppose I will have to ! :lol:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::) Some interesting updates re the Starmus gig on the Club site. Unfortunately as I currently don't have a computer at home I cannot download the new MP3 track or view the videos as at work they are blocked by the company. Look forward to seeing some Pics of the event in the near future. Hopefully Calumet will get a 'disc' release at some point.

EB: You say that the whole of the Lowry gig will get an official website release as a Download. Will it be released on CD too? :)
As usual, a major update happens after my membership has expired... :cry:

Luckily i have a few items on ebay at the moment that may give me funds to renew :)

mainly TD items... hint.

look for items listed by cliff.proctor :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hi EB

Is there any news on a release date for the CD/DVD for this show :?:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:Hi EB

I was wondering the same thing EB. Since the announcement of the Moogfest will be out in Dec. I thought the Starmus cd/dvd would be out in time for X-mas. But maybe it's getting produced or made by somebody else.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Hi EB

I was wondering the same thing EB. Since the announcement of the Moogfest will be out in Dec. I thought the Starmus cd/dvd would be out in time for X-mas. But maybe it's getting produced or made by somebody else.
I got an e-mail from Eastgate saying that this one has been delayed until January 2012 (at the latest). Since this is not a TD only release, with 3 different parties involved, there seems to be some contractual stuff that needs to be sorted out first :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Yep, you won't see this until the New Year for sure. :shock: :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Photos of the TD Starmus Gig now on Andreas Mueller's Website. Log into http://www.muellerphotos.com/music1/TD/ ... start.html
Many thanks to Andreas for the heads up 8) 8) 8) :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Very nice photos.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

a very nice set of photos. and i must say, as we have said elsewhen, edgar is looking very well. :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Great photos, very much looking forward to this release.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hoping we can get this release sometime next month,really looking forward to this one 8) 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.