Probably more concerts in 2011

Cyclone
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Probably more concerts in 2011

Post by Cyclone »

According to the EF interview in the german Okey magazine there is a chance for more concerts in 2011.
EF speaks there about projects for 2011, for example concerts in Germany: "Wir sind an verschiedenen Projekten dran ... Manchester ... Teneriffa ... Desweiteren bereiten wir gerade ein Konzert in Japan vor. Das wird Ende Juli über die Bühne gehen ... was Deutschland angeht, sind wir in Verhandlungen mit einer großen Telekommunikationsfirma für zwei Konzerte im Herbst, aber das ist noch nicht abgeschlossen, also noch alles offen ..."
In English (sorry for bad translation): "We are working on different projects (Manchester / Tenerife) ... furthermore we just prepare a concert in Japan. This will take place end of July. Regarding Germany we negotiate with a big telecommunications company about 2 concerts in autumn - but this is not ready, therefore still not sure yet..."
Under the present sad circumstances the concert in Japan presumably will not take place. But there is hope for concerts in Germany.
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Possibly Germany in the Autumn? Tangerine Dream in Munich, late September in time for Oktoberfest. I'm starting to salivate already....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Thomas Mc Nulty wrote:Possibly Germany in the Autumn? Tangerine Dream in Munich, late September in time for Oktoberfest. I'm starting to salivate already....
There's a cracking Wine Festival in Bad Dirkheim in late September. Been there a couple of times. First time we went I asked the bar tender what everyone was drinking, because they were using 0.5L glasses, and he said "Wine... of course. This is a Wine Festival".
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I'm hoping one will be in Frankfurt. Munich would be cool too. Octoberfest and the Dream! I would be able to make it over for one of those cities.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:I'm hoping one will be in Frankfurt. Munich would be cool too. Octoberfest and the Dream! I would be able to make it over for one of those cities.
TD in lederhosen playing Oompah tunes? :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Whatever floats your boat Mr Monk ! :?
nightplank

Post by nightplank »

Not that I can get there, but are TD playing the fuji rock festival in July? If so looks like a gig a month for a while and more live DVDs I hope.
TD - thanks for many a happy hour
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

nightplank wrote:Not that I can get there, but are TD playing the fuji rock festival in July? If so looks like a gig a month for a while and more live DVDs I hope.
Yes, 29th July :lol:

http://www.smash-uk.com/frf11/lineup.html
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

GlynRichards wrote:
nightplank wrote:Not that I can get there, but are TD playing the fuji rock festival in July? If so looks like a gig a month for a while and more live DVDs I hope.
Yes, 29th July :lol:

http://www.smash-uk.com/frf11/lineup.html

Playing below Coldplay :roll:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Did anybody catch Edgar's latest interview with Chris Bail's Sunday Synth on arfm over the weekend? They played the entire album Island of Fey. But 40 minutes into the 2 hour show Edgar said he is planning concerts in America by 2011. That would be by the end of this year. Key word "planning". If the Japan and/or Germany gigs dont happen this would be a great oppurtunity for TD to visit America again. Or after the Germany gigs they'll be hitting the states. Either way I hope this comes true. Keeping the fingers crossed. :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:Did anybody catch Edgar's latest interview with Chris Bail's Sunday Synth on arfm over the weekend? They played the entire album Island of Fey. But 40 minutes into the 2 hour show Edgar said he is planning concerts in America by 2011. That would be by the end of this year. Key word "planning". If the Japan and/or Germany gigs dont happen this would be a great oppurtunity for TD to visit America again. Or after the Germany gigs they'll be hitting the states. Either way I hope this comes true. Keeping the fingers crossed. :wink:
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

The radio show is being repeated tonight at 10 pm UK time if anyone wants to catch it. I'll be tuning in since I was working Yesterday.
hansx

Post by hansx »

If they play in Germany, I hope it will be a bit in the neighbourhood of the Dutch borders, so that I can also go there.
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

TD's performance in Japan is cancelled - see http://www.smash-uk.com/frf11/lineup.html at the bottom.

See you (some of you) in Manchester!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Ravnnet wrote:TD's performance in Japan is cancelled - see http://www.smash-uk.com/frf11/lineup.html at the bottom.

See you (some of you) in Manchester!
Now maybe to kinda make-up for the cancelled gig they will schedule a date or two in the states! :wink:
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

...and some gigs in Scandinavia - TD never played here!