concert recording

Mac cuber transfer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

concert recording

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

Hope this is OK to do, but I used to have a tape of a 76 concert where Peter Baumann introduces the band and apologises for the forthcoming entertainment and suggests 'we'll play the Stones!'

I'd love to hear this again but more importantly I'd like to know what concert it was. It wasn't an official release but a fan recording. I do remember liking it a lot though I'm not sure if it ever became part of the Tangerine trees project.

Whilst on the subject, I wonder if even now there might be some fan recordings, or better by far, band recordings from those earlier days that have just for one reason or another just not come to light. For myself I would like to hear more from the 78 tour particularly Portsmouth as we broke down on the way there and only caught the last half hour. It was my first TD concert.

just for interest then, if you could discover, find, be presented with, or if the band released, any concert in their history, what would it be?
Mac cuber transfer

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

Dear Andreas thanks for the PM. I'm prevented for replying in kind by the administrator (not sure why) so I have to respond here.

Your suggestion was great! I now know it was TT number 34, Royal Albert Hall, Monday June 7th 1996

I do not have this but if anyone does have a copy I can trade with 82 or 86 Oxford and would be happy to add these to the TT if it still exists (I do know these are already part of the tree, but I had access to a sony professional walkman at the time and so these recordings are a little crisper than currently exist—apart from one encore which I accidentally scrubbed)

As for the ticket, sorry I wasn't in Worthing at the time and only found out later that they played here (I think I saw them at Bristol that year, alas I didn't keep the ticket)
Erik

Post by Erik »

what is this thread about?
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "