=== NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2010

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TangFanIRL »

Insvims wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Insvims wrote: What do you mean "without warning"? The warned you now. Should they announce the festival, and at the same time announce that the date is changed? I am sure they warned everyone as soon as they knew it would change. Things are re-scheduled all the time. And this was even many weeks ahead of the event.

What do I mean? I'll tell you what I mean. They announced the festival as being in March. Then they bring their site offline and announce on Facebook it has been postponed to June. There was no warning about this postponement. I'm pretty sure they had a good idea a week or two ago that the March dates were unlikely to happen and yet they didn't warn people. That was my point. If I had got such a warning I wouldn't have wasted 600 Euros on flights for 3 people. Now do you understand my meaning?
Yes, but I wonder how you can know that they knew this two weeks ago. It seems like they have come to a decision about this after discussing with all the involved parts, and as soon as possible after that made a "press release" about the re-schedule. So I still don't know exactly what you meant by saying they did this "without warning". It is in everybodys interest to tell people about cancellations or change of dates as early as possible. I don't see how they could warn people before they had made a decision on this.
They obviously knew there was uncertainty about the March dates seeing as they changed them to June, so if they had said that they were discussing a re-schedule then I wouldn't have booked. It is likely that such a decision was not made over night and while they were considering changing dates, they should have let people know. That was my point.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I won't be going to Tenerife again in June as I will go in March along with Tommy for a relaxing few days. Time for a concert closer to home. Come on boys, let it happen!!! :)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

TangFanIRL wrote:I won't be going to Tenerife again in June as I will go in March along with Tommy for a relaxing few days. Time for a concert closer to home. Come on boys, let it happen!!! :)
Wow!! Our prayers have been answered!! Great news about the Manchester gig! :-)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

TangFanIRL wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote: YES I DID! not good AND DOUBLE not good! :-(
Whilst this is obviously a VERY annoying change of date, EB did say on the first announcement on this thread "PS: Please still wait with booking flights to Spain until you'll receive more details on our website soon."

Now, "soon" is a word that has very vague meaning in the TD universe so it's evident that people want to get things booked. I would not have been able to afford the March date as there was not enought time to save. I may have been able to afford the June date now BUT the boss at work put her holiday dates on the calendar last week....19th June for 2 weeks :evil: .
So I couldn't go now even IF i did have funds... :roll:
At the end of the day this looks to be one of those situations that is beyond the control of TD and Starmus are to be blame for this cock-up. Starmus should have let people know they were thinking of moving the Festival to warn people. I wanted to avail of an airline sale that ends soon, so I booked flights, on Monday of this week I took a chance and made a bad call on this occasion. C'est la vie. Will still go though for the fun, Tommy will have us in stitches for the weekend I'm sure. Anyone else get caught out with flights? Or is it just us?! ;-)
Heading to Tenerife tomorrow as originally planned with Tommy. Maybe TD will be doing a secret warm-up gig there, who knows. Should be a laugh anyway with Tommy to entertain! ;-)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Had a ball in Tenerife. Check out Mt Teide if you go, for sure.

Our old friend Tommy Smith (Geoff's pal) wants to join us in Manchester. Anyone got a spare ticket for sale?

Ta,

Conrad
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

TangFanIRL wrote:Had a ball in Tenerife. Check out Mt Teide if you go, for sure.

Our old friend Tommy Smith (Geoff's pal) wants to join us in Manchester. Anyone got a spare ticket for sale?

Ta,

Conrad

Got Tommy sorted!