FAX recommendations

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Now I have bought a lot of FAX in the past couple of years, and believe me I do mean A LOT :?

However, I just wish to say that Namlook/Montana- Labyrinth , is possibly the greatest FAX album in the history of FAX albums that I have heard :wink:

Absolute class, I must buy Labyrinth2 immediately
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:Now I have bought a lot of FAX in the past couple of years, and believe me I do mean A LOT :?

However, I just wish to say that Namlook/Montana- Labyrinth , is possibly the greatest FAX album in the history of FAX albums that I have heard :wink:

Absolute class, I must buy Labyrinth2 immediately
And Black Ivy . I wont be getting the two Labyrinth for a few more weeks I dont think, cant wait though 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

A so so 2011 for FAX...not may outstanding albums although the 3 I would pick out are:

1) Namlook · Montanà - Labyrinth 4

2) Anthony Rother - The Machine Room

3) Gate Zero - Tides

I am listening to "Namlook · Material Object - Elektronik" at the moment....sounding good also.
har

Post by har »

cantosis wrote:A so so 2011 for FAX...not may outstanding albums although the 3 I would pick out are:

3) Gate Zero - Tides

I am listening to "Namlook · Material Object - Elektronik" at the moment....sounding good also.
Labyrinth 2 and 3 are superb not heard 4 yet but will probably get same.

Have to say I am not that pleased that the recent FAX downloads all seem to be £10.99 on itunes. Hope this is not going to be the case with all, as it will definitely restrain me purchasing same. In my view that is way too much for a download, 7.99 is more than enough I feel.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:
cantosis wrote:A so so 2011 for FAX...not may outstanding albums although the 3 I would pick out are:

3) Gate Zero - Tides

Have to say I am not that pleased that the recent FAX downloads all seem to be £10.99 on itunes. Hope this is not going to be the case with all, as it will definitely restrain me purchasing same. In my view that is way too much for a download, 7.99 is more than enough I feel.

I agree, but I remember Pete saying they would be this price from now...seems a bit steep especially when one CD albums are usually 15 euros..,,,with the weak price of the euro you can buy a one CD album from him for almost the price of an itunes download.

Most albums on itunes seem to be still 7-99 unless they are double albums or special editions, so this is purely down to Pete wanting to increase his revenue
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

A guy on another forum owns every single Fax CD album..an absolute fortunes worth..I only have three..Pete Namlook & Klaus Schulze CD's... :oops:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:A guy on another forum owns every single Fax CD album..an absolute fortunes worth..I only have three..Pete Namlook & Klaus Schulze CD's... :oops:
those Schulze/Namlook ones would be ones I will never own. I brought a couple of itunes but didnt like them much :lol:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:A guy on another forum owns every single Fax CD album..an absolute fortunes worth..I only have three..Pete Namlook & Klaus Schulze CD's... :oops:
those Schulze/Namlook ones would be ones I will never own. I brought a couple of itunes but didnt like them much :lol:
Aye I have all Namlook Schulze collaborations and maybe 5 are good the rest. Mehhh..
har

Post by har »

I have DSOTM VII , recommended by our own Mr K, its a good un !

Haven't bothered with the rest so far, although I may do :wink:
har

Post by har »

cantosis wrote:
har wrote:

3) Gate Zero - Tides

I agree, but I remember Pete saying they would be this price from now...seems a bit steep especially when one CD albums are usually 15 euros..,,,with the weak price of the euro you can buy a one CD album from him for almost the price of an itunes download.

Most albums on itunes seem to be still 7-99 unless they are double albums or special editions, so this is purely down to Pete wanting to increase his revenue
I really feel Pete is shooting himself in the foot with this.........he may find his revenue decreases :?

£10.99 is way too much imho. Will have to weigh up any future purchases very carefully.

Hope he changes his mind on this.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:
cantosis wrote:
har wrote: Labyrinth 2 and 3 are superb not heard 4 yet but will probably get same.

I really feel Pete is shooting himself in the foot with this.........he may find his revenue decreases :?

£10.99 is way too much imho. Will have to weigh up any future purchases very carefully.

Hope he changes his mind on this.

Send him an email, the great thing about Pete is you can connect with him personally.....but back to the music you must buy Labyrinth 4...by far the best of the series INMHO. got a fair bit of Namlook on guitar and has more emotion then the previous albums. love it!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

FAX celebrating 20 years this year. congrats to Pete, that is some achievement when you consider he runs the label and continues to create music himself....he even packs and arraanges delivery of the CDs himself.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Montana just updated his facebook and says he is working on a new Labyrinth album. good news as I think they have got better as they have gone along.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Just got Labyrinth 5 this morning..not had a listen but am really excited about this one. :lol:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:Just got Labyrinth 5 this morning..not had a listen but am really excited about this one. :lol:
listened to the snippets on itunes, sounds pretty good. got the other 4 so will probably get this.