=== NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2010

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by prophetfive »

Even Jerome's gone AWOL!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

prophetfive wrote:Even Jerome's gone AWOL!

He has a doctors note though :wink:
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

cantosis wrote:

'ear! 'ear! :oops:
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Red Morpho wrote:
cantosis wrote:

'ear! 'ear! :oops:
I should think that would fall on deaf ears!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Re: === NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

2011 is coming and Tangerine Dream announce their first concert in the new year:

STARLIGHT CONCERT: "SONIC UNIVERSE” * (mostly new composed material!)
CANARY ISLANDS - SPAIN, TENERIFE
FRIDAY, 25th MARCH 2011 at MAGMA ARTS and CONGRESS HALL

Tangerine Dream has been invited by Prof. Dr. Garik Israelian (IAC), astrophysicist and representative of the STARMUS Festival honoring the legendary Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, who became the first man in space in April 1961. This ceremony - covering conferences, exhibitions and concerts etc. - will be held in the extraordinary Magma Art & Congress Hall, Tenerife, in the presence of internationally leading astronauts, scientists and well-known artists.
The Starmus Festival was initiated by the Canarian Institute for Astrophysics (IAC ) which hosts among others an excellent Observatory with the important Gran Telescopio Canarias (GTC). It’s a pleasure for Tangerine Dream to present their latest compositions in a real cosmological and scientific atmosphere.

PS: Please still wait with booking flights to Spain until you'll receive more details on our website soon.

Get more infos on the whole festival here:

http://www.starmus.com/

*Change of concert title! More details soon.

NEW RELEASES IN DECEMBER 2010

Tangerine Dream are pleased to announce three new releases:

1. THE FIFTH ATOMIC SEASON – The Endless Season (Fifth and last part of the Nagasaki/Hiroshima Series), CD

2. ZEITGEIST CONCERT – Tangerine Dream Live at Coliseum Lisbon 2010, DVD

3. UNDER COVER – Chapter One, CD (TD covering well-known top hits of the last decades)

TRACKLIST of "UNDER COVER – Chapter One":

01. Cry Little Sister (Gerard McMann aka G Tom Mac)
02. Everybody Hurts (REM)
03. Precious (Depeche Mode)
04. Space Oddity (David Bowie)
05. Model (Kraftwerk)
06. Wicked Game (Chris Isaak)
07. Hotel California (Eagles)
08. Suzanne (Leonard Cohen)
09. Heroes (David Bowie)
10. Forever Young (Alphaville)
11. Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)
12. Norwegian Wood (Beatles)
13. Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)
14. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)

Orderings can be made soon in our EASTGATE SHOP – just wait please for more details.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

TD changed the Teneriffa concert title into "SONIC UNIVERSE" now. More details about that coming soon.
The promoter informed us that ticket sales will start in early DECEMBER. We will keep you up to date!

Concerning the new releases:

We will exceptionally do a pre-sale now so that we can already prepare your parcels for the ordered products.
The new albums and DVD will be shipped out on the 10th December then. Pre-sale will start tonight - watch out for a little special gem...

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Cheers for the update EB :D
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

As BM would say, VIGIL!! :)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

OK, anyone definitely going to Tenerife yet? I'm thinking about it these days.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

TangFanIRL wrote:OK, anyone definitely going to Tenerife yet? I'm thinking about it these days.
I had a bit of a rant about this yesterday. I have been intending to go to this since the announcement but have waited until ticket arrangements were announced. I have contacted Starmus several times for updates and they have responded only once. They announced on their Facebook page that tickets may be available in December.

If the ticket arrangements had been announced in December I could have got a flight at a reasonable price, since then prices have rocketed (pun intended) and I'm now a bit fed up and probably won't go.

Well Miffed :cry:
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

TangFanIRL wrote:OK, anyone definitely going to Tenerife yet? I'm thinking about it these days.
I'm not, not even as a raffle price winner .... 8)
2011 will be a low profile concert for me, have other plans with my holidays this year.

Peter
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
I had a bit of a rant about this yesterday. I have been intending to go to this since the announcement but have waited until ticket arrangements were announced. I have contacted Starmus several times for updates and they have responded only once. They announced on their Facebook page that tickets may be available in December.

If the ticket arrangements had been announced in December I could have got a flight at a reasonable price, since then prices have rocketed (pun intended) and I'm now a bit fed up and probably won't go.

Well Miffed :cry:
Same here. I had permission to go, and the price was okay for flights. I've entered the raffle, so I'll wait to see the outcome of that before I decide to go or not. It's a lot to pay for a 1.5 hour TD gig*

* What am I saying, not it's not!!!!!!!!!!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

According to the website, http://www.starmus.com is presently unavailable for a few days... :roll: maybe they're updating with ticket infos....
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

About to book flights for Tommy, David and myself, even though no sign of tickets on sale yet! Two months before the concert, it's about time they were available so people can get cheaper flights...

It'll be a blast.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Do you think I'm being too optimistic by waiting for the raffle? 8)