Health

SequenceC
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by SequenceC »

sparrow wrote:My dear wife is quite unwell. A long story but I'm very worried about her. Not a physical illness but I'll leave it there....... :cry:
Hope your wife and yourself will be better soon John.
redziller

Post by redziller »

sparrow wrote:My dear wife is quite unwell. A long story but I'm very worried about her. Not a physical illness but I'll leave it there....... :cry:
very sorry to hear that - with out wishing to intrude on your privacy in any way I'd like to say how sad it is that even in these modern times mental illness is regarded with fear and misunderstanding. I don't want to bang on about myself but it's a huge shadow over my extended family. I think there's nothing worse than seeing a good and person you care about suffering when the cause seems intangible and so impossible to tackle. But often one of the most effective aids is the simplest - just to talk about how one feels to a friend or even a stranger as long as they won't judge or try to "fix" the problem. Just being able to say some things out loud can reduce the hold they have.

I hope that's not out of order
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm feeling a lot better now & so is my Lovely lady. Had a hard past month but things are sorting themselves out. I was terrified my wife would end up in hospital for Christmas but it looks like that won't happen now. Fingers crossed she keeps getting better. It's strange as she's been well for over 8 years and her medication seemed to be working very well. Thing is there are no other options medication wise except for increasing what she already takes and she's on a hefty dose already.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Still recovering from an ancle operation. Finally after à year with pain. Hope that it Will be better now soon
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Mind sound a bit trivial but both heels of my tootsies are badly skint...effing sore and hellish to walk any distance..new doc matrtens to blame.. :x :roll: :cry:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:Mind sound a bit trivial but both heels of my tootsies are badly skint...effing sore and hellish to walk any distance..new doc matrtens to blame.. :x :roll: :cry:
12 hole steels :?: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote:Mind sound a bit trivial but both heels of my tootsies are badly skint...effing sore and hellish to walk any distance..new doc matrtens to blame.. :x :roll: :cry:

Naw the cheapest traditional docs..If you wear 12 hole steels around here your asking for a fight as soon as you step outside.. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

Naw the cheapest traditional docs..If you wear 12 hole steels around here your asking for a fight as soon as you step outside.. :roll:
I know what you mean John, her indoors has a pair and is always down the copshop on an overnite stay :roll: :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

One of our Neighbours passed away last night. I didn't know his name but he was a decent fellow it was sad hearing the police breaking down his door only to find him gone. :cry:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:One of our Neighbours passed away last night. I didn't know his name but he was a decent fellow it was sad hearing the police breaking down his door only to find him gone. :cry:

Sorry to hear that. Its never nice but obviously at this time of the year it will hit the loved ones harder.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

For the past 3 months since I got my Flu Shot I didn’t any Sick at all
Medicine I’m feeling invisible.

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I have a very badly infected foot. My doc said if I hadn't had it seen to today it could have been very serious. She drained the sore and put a dressing on it. She also put me on a course of anti biotics the size of bullets. Bloody sore and I've to rest it for the next few days. :evil:
Laserdisc Dream

I some bad experiment pain on my left foot if not get ever better sooner
I must go to the hospital to get seeing.

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

My lovely wife is having a difficult time at the moment. We just had a weekend from hell. She's a wee bit better today. It is not a physical ailment. :cry:
Laserdisc Dream

I got my Flu shot at hospital this year.