Adrian Chiles (possibly) likes Tangerine Dream

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Adrian Chiles (possibly) likes Tangerine Dream

Post by 24db »

Last edited by 24db on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Nice one, I have always liked his dour and self-deprecating style of presenting makes a change from the usual fa-ke twats.
bigmoog

Re: Adrian Chiles likes Tangerine Dream

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/jul/15/10

I've gone right off them! ;)

:o :shock:

typical. it doesnt mention wot TD he has downloaded. still, as a TD nut, I am now a big fan of Mr Chiles and his daybreak/football show :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

I didn't know that, shame it doesn't say what tracks he downloaded and likes.
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:I didn't know that, shame it doesn't say what tracks he downloaded and likes.
Ambient Monkeys ;)
Peter Beasley

Post by Peter Beasley »

He doesn't actually say he LIKES Tangerine Dream, only that he has a large number of tracks downloaded. It could be that he's a new listener, but I would hazard a guess that he does like TD.

I like the way he once drolly announced a game on 'Match of the Day' .... "Wigan v Bolton.......WAKE UP.......WIGAN v BOLTON"
24db

Post by 24db »

Peter Beasley wrote:He doesn't actually say he LIKES Tangerine Dream, only that he has a large number of tracks downloaded. It could be that he's a new listener...
that's very true...I've got loads on my mp3 that I don't like, but it would be cruel to say what or from whom ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Peter Beasley wrote:He doesn't actually say he LIKES Tangerine Dream, only that he has a large number of tracks downloaded. It could be that he's a new listener, but I would hazard a guess that he does like TD.

I like the way he once drolly announced a game on 'Match of the Day' .... "Wigan v Bolton.......WAKE UP.......WIGAN v BOLTON"
hehe yeh that sounds like Adrian, I like his style although I can see why he might not be the type of person ppl want to see on breakfast TV.. I have not seen daybreak though although being a moody git myself I can imagine I would quite like it now he presents it.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Peter Beasley wrote:
*Perhaps* he was listening to Logos at the time :lol:

Well certainly more subtle than if he suddenly shouted "Doo Wah!, Doo Wah!, Doo Wah!, Thunk! Thunk!" :lol: :lol: (Ricochet reference)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Peter Beasley wrote:He doesn't actually say he LIKES Tangerine Dream, only that he has a large number of tracks downloaded.
I like the idea that he keeps downloading TD by accident.

"Ohhh not again, I keep typing in Teenage Dream and this electronic bilge keeps downloading" (in a brummy accent of course)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

From Wikipedia (I know - sad I looked it up)

'Chiles plays the double bass, as revealed when he dueted with violinist Nigel Kennedy playing "Fever" on The One Show. On 7 May 2008 his co-presenter on The One Show, Christine Bleakley, sang part of a song with Chiles accompanying on piano. Chiles also plays the organ at St Martin on occasions.'
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...