Under Cover - The Tour

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

'if' they did...'I' wouldn't...but respect to the artist to go down any route they want
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Im going to buy the CD, Im on record elsewhere as stating it could be interesting, it could be excellent......and I will probably go see TD do the covers at a concert. But that would depend on certain conditions that I will set myself. I really think TD are brave and creative in doing this. I dont think I saw this coming. 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I'd welcome an MFD style gig where the first half is the covers album. I think it would be interesting.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

wayfarer wrote:I'd welcome an MFD style gig where the first half is the covers album. I think it would be interesting.
Yes, that sort of concert could be nice (with Chris Hausl, Iris and Thorsten singing), if the entire concert lasts 3 hours (so it would be one to 1,5 hour of covers).
But I think I would not enjoy an entire TD concert with covers...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

TDludo wrote:
wayfarer wrote:I'd welcome an MFD style gig where the first half is the covers album. I think it would be interesting.
Yes, that sort of concert could be nice (with Chris Hausl, Iris and Thorsten singing), if the entire concert lasts 3 hours (so it would be one to 1,5 hour of covers).

I doubt it woould be anyway as I cant see this album being over 2 hours of running time and a TD concert is always over 2 hours. so I think the MFD style concert would be perfect
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

I'd go to any future concert, I just feel that any TD concert is going to be 'precious' (pardon thee pun), one day it will have to end - hopefully not for many, many years though.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

EDWEIRDO wrote:I'd go to any future concert, I just feel that any TD concert is going to be 'precious' (pardon thee pun), one day it will have to end - hopefully not for many, many years though.
I agree
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
TDludo wrote:

I doubt it woould be anyway as I cant see this album being over 2 hours of running time and a TD concert is always over 2 hours. so I think the MFD style concert would be perfect
I'm all for an MFD style concert.....

.....but not at the Astoria.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

EDWEIRDO wrote:I'd go to any future concert, I just feel that any TD concert is going to be 'precious' (pardon thee pun), one day it will have to end - hopefully not for many, many years though.
Wise words. Sad to think that one day I'll be watching my last ever TD gig. Fair brings a tear to the eye.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

I like the new songs and when i have the oppprtunity to go to the concert, i'll go
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

An all TD vocal tour!! No way. One or two I can handle. But. . . . .

Its not the same. Different, yes. Norwegian Wood was cool. Maybe a Floyd cover. But thats it! If I'm flying across the Pond, it's to see Tangerine Dream at it's best.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Off the record, I'm undercover 8)
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

an all keyboard-tour like the logos-tour would be great :) .......... but please no vocals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

cantosis wrote:
bigmoog wrote:it will be a London concert like the MFD astoria gig
thankfully not in the Astoria again though :wink:
What a dump!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:
TDludo wrote: Yes, that sort of concert could be nice (with Chris Hausl, Iris and Thorsten singing), if the entire concert lasts 3 hours (so it would be one to 1,5 hour of covers).

I'm all for an MFD style concert.....

.....but not at the Astoria.
Ok, Germany then. Dusseldorf. Is not too far from my hometown. :)