How many fans will go to the Royal Albert Hall?

How many fans will go to the Royal Albert Hall?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Yes, I allready have tickets
89%
Yes, but no tickets yet
11%

Total votes: 44

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
hansx wrote:And how many were there after all?
I've heard it said that there were around 3.500...
it was less
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
Still wonder if that is enough to cover the costs.
somewhat ironic that TD usually get about 2000 people to come to their gigs in London (with advertising) and yet WIV entertainment didn't do a single advert for the RAH bash and TD get a 1000 more turn up. Got to love that complete collapse in the fan base ;)
Last edited by 24db on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote: I've heard it said that there were around 3.500...
Still wonder if that is enough to cover the costs.
somewhat ironic that TD usually gets about 2000 people to come to their gigs in London (with advertising) and yet WIV entertainment didn't do a single advert for the RAH bash and TD get a 1000 more turn up. Got to love that complete collapse in the fan base ;)
yes indeed. The RAH name does make wonders. :) But I guess also makes a gap in the wallet. :(
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
hansx wrote: Still wonder if that is enough to cover the costs.
somewhat ironic that TD usually gets about 2000 people to come to their gigs in London (with advertising) and yet WIV entertainment didn't do a single advert for the RAH bash and TD get a 1000 more turn up. Got to love that complete collapse in the fan base ;)
yes indeed. The RAH name does make wonders. :) But I guess also makes a gap in the wallet. :(
I thought the $ for RAH wasn't all that bad. The fee and shipping wasnt as high as I expected it to be. I think I paid more for the Berlin gig.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote: somewhat ironic that TD usually gets about 2000 people to come to their gigs in London (with advertising) and yet WIV entertainment didn't do a single advert for the RAH bash and TD get a 1000 more turn up. Got to love that complete collapse in the fan base ;)
I thought the $ for RAH wasn't all that bad. The fee and shipping wasnt as high as I expected it to be. I think I paid more for the Berlin gig.
better value than Paris....those prices were insane, Berlin wasn't exactly cheap either...but at least I was on holiday in the City at the time (Always a bonus)
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
it was less
The moring before the concert I've asked the lady of the RAH ticket sale how many tickets there were sold, she told me around 3500.

I did a sightseeing tour in the RAH that morning.

Peter
24db

Post by 24db »

pb2rdf wrote:
24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote: I've heard it said that there were around 3.500...
it was less
The moring before the concert I've asked the lady of the RAH ticket sale how many tickets there were sold, she told me around 3500.

I did a sightseeing tour in the RAH that morning.

Peter
very nice Peter...it was still less though
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

3499 :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:3499 :P
that's better...keep going ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
3498.5..... if you count the other half :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
If you're going to make a joke about it I'm off...to a private forum ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote: that's better...keep going ;)
If you're going to make a joke about it I'm off...to a private forum ;)

:o :D
Mac cuber transfer

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

I'm actually puzzled that the promotion for the hole concert was practically non existent, I don't think there was even a poster outside the venue itself. I'm sure TD could have filled the place with the odd ad in the music press and a few strategically placed posters. However, it was a fabulous concert nonetheless.
24db

Post by 24db »

Mac cuber transfer wrote:I'm actually puzzled that the promotion for the hole concert was practically non existent, I don't think there was even a poster outside the venue itself. I'm sure TD could have filled the place with the odd ad in the music press and a few strategically placed posters. However, it was a fabulous concert nonetheless.
sadly this was all down to WIV entertainment, who without fail balled up the entire tour. At one time I emailed them...and they were as confused if not more so, than the rest of us.
Le Combat du Sang

Post by Le Combat du Sang »

24db wrote:
Mac cuber transfer wrote:I'm actually puzzled that the promotion for the hole concert was practically non existent, I don't think there was even a poster outside the venue itself. I'm sure TD could have filled the place with the odd ad in the music press and a few strategically placed posters. However, it was a fabulous concert nonetheless.
sadly this was all down to WIV entertainment, who without fail balled up the entire tour. At one time I emailed them...and they were as confused if not more so, than the rest of us.
If they were confused, maybe that's down to the information they were given.